The one nobody wanted. How they act. I'm really bad at summaries but I hope you give it a read! Sam whispered loudly to you. We start off with his stay in the Red Room. Clint and Bucky go on a date after time apart but because it's Clint, the date takes a turn for the unexpected and nothing goes as planned. It's starts, Peter thinks, when he decides to say "fuck you" to the death themself and the 14 million futures Dr. After losing his family and being punished at the hands of the chitari Loki was broken. "But I'm flattered, Legolas." I love this pairing but there aren't a lot of good long fics with them either as lovers or at least friends. We sale pure Johnnie Jumper Kelso's, Johnnie Jumper Greys, Bobby Boles Asil, Hamlin Asil, Jap Asil, Coal Miner Mugs, Leiper and McLean Hatch . A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Eventual FrostIron. A year after the events of Kang's attack, Loki and Sylvie have made a life for themselves in New Asgard. Galvanized Wire Pyramid Pen. 'His eyes are green, right? But both aren't alone. And Loki finds it even more difficult to grow up under the weight of these unknown expectations. humboldt county murders 2020 fanfiction loki claimed clint. Meanwhile, James Buchanan Barnes is struggling to come to terms with his new life as Captain America's mentally ill friend. Or maybe it's later and he still has a weird connection to Loki and can tell somethings not right? Chapter 21: Some Loki-Reader Bonding Time, Chapter 34: No Such Thing As a Quiet Month, Chapter 36: [Insert Title I'll Think of Tomorrow When I'm Not Tired], Chapter 42: [Insert Another Title I'm Too Tired To Think Of]. Or Stellas mother and Loki had a torrid affair before her mother died and now Stellas dealing with the consequences. Broken, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction It was supposed to be a simple mission. avengers watch loki fanfiction 12.8M viewsDiscover short videos related to avengers watch loki fanfiction on TikTok. Im here to create content for my fellow male marvel enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean. "Man's here for five seconds and you betray me like this?" The one who lost everything. A lasting peace between their people. !!! When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. (ALTERNATIVELY, the author is a sucker for found family and thought bruce wayne, tony stark, and loki deserve to be friends). It's Phil's job to find out who it is. The Carnival of Asgard is a spectacle unlike any other. Loki goes a bit too far with a prank, and Frigga learns more about her son. If you couldn't tell by the synopsis this story is EXTREMELY au, with a lot of background context I may eventually write up a prequel for. Magic demon child. Clint grumbles, wincing when Natasha elbows him in the ribs. With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. I couldn't help but give her personality and, for reasons explained further down, a name. SHIELD agents have been dying at an alarming rate and all signs point to a mole in the organization. '-Thor notices that Loki doesn't look like Loki, and accidentally summons the Sorcerers who start to get involved with whatever is going on. It's the first time since the funeral Natasha and Wanda see each other again, and in the midst of all the chaos, the two develop a bond neither of them had ever imagined. After losing his family and being punished at the hands of the chitari Loki was broken. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ", The clipboard is turned back around and clutched to Banners chest again, the man closing his eyes as if he could ignore everything beyond his eyelids. Don't Like, Don't Read, you know the drill. Jon Stark mnera sa vie comme il l'entend, et non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins. By 26 May 2022 usc marshall drop in advising 26 May 2022 usc marshall drop in advising He notices how hes so keen on Midgard. Then, like a damnation from below, a voice calls out; Did you really fuck that horse?. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. What if the other Avengers were not convinced to give up the Tesseract quite so easily? Frigga stormed into the palace gardens, searching for the familiar raven locks of her youngest son, quickly finding him by the fountain in the center. A throne for each of his sons. He calls in a few friends for help. At long last, you were walking up the ramp of the quinjet. Features thorki (tagged chapters).The collection is ongoing (and LARGE). A naked Trickster God/war criminal, handcuffed to her target's bedframe, was not one of them. And Asgard has its own plans. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (8), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship (6), Basically this fic is what would happen if Kate didn't grow up with an Avenger as her hero, I'm afraid Clint is not alive but maybe we just won't talk about it, Background James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers, background Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - Relationship, sometimes what someone needs is a person to lean on when they need to breakdown, Darcy Lewis is the fandom bicycle and I love it, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, What if Clint snapped instead of Tony? Between the drama, teen romance, the stress of school life, bullies, disobedience, fights, heroic acts and a very real alien threat, Loki and Amelia are about to find out that teenagers are everything but simple. Agents walked into the room, jerked Pierce up, and began to cuff him. So, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, hoping that would stop it. Great Amora and loki (as teens) fanfiction. How the people live. As he wants. ", Bucky looked guilty, but nodded, "Yeah, I remember.". Here is a very short one-shot of "What if Clint snapped instead of Tony?". He wanted to take Luka and ensure his safety. Posts about thorki written by Kui Han. Bad blood is the least of their issues if Loki and Mobius want to solve this case, and keep Clint alive. Then, on the eve of happily ever afte. Loki and Hawkeyes bond grows, and his control over Clint lessens. The first reaction he heard was from Frigga , who gasped quietly before silencing herself. He turns to someone else to help the two of them which may lead to a second chance for the brothers.However S.H.I.E.L.D. "Barton, Rogers, Romanoff, you guys go with Agents Campbell, Daniels, and Bradley; make sure Pierce makes it to the jet that will take him to the Raft," Fury said. Clint comes back and now none of my runs get out of whomps. If only he would stop his reign of terror long enough to answer her questions. Yelena threw her hands up as she attempted to hit the high note. Throughout the Sacred Timeline, Thor and Loki grew and matured together. "Maybe you should arm wrestle for it?" Tony had a feeling that he would be many things, but a father wasnt between those. Strange had seen. The soul stone decides to save the boy by embedding itself to the fragil soul and body in one universe.In this universe Loki, however, dies years before Severus even turns fiveteen. "Well, I'm going to sleep, seeing as I was robbed of that joy on the way here," Clint said, heading to the other rooms, "And I'm taking one of the beds.". The Hulk smashing him into the floor broke Loki free from his connection with The Other. But in the year of 1666, as this legendary festival goes terribly wrong, a dark, ancient force is unleashed upon the kingdom and only two young gods can stop it. Their life finally seems to be starting to take a turn for the better when they get a personal internship with none other than Tony Stark himself along with the resident nerd, Peter Parker. During the early stages of the invasion, Clint notices more than anyone else that Loki is not in a good way. Somebody wants him dead. Thanos is dead. Afterwards, as they begin to rebuild, more things come to light. Still, if it was a true oc I'd have gone into greate. Trying to make his boss happy. Both Loki and Steve shout in unison while staring at each other and then at Fury in horror. Tony Stark would never admit to having been in love a long time ago, with a woman from Norway. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (6), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sylvie (Loki TV)/Original Female Character(s), Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Mention of the set pictures of the season 2, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Captain Loki of Britain, and Prince of Asgard, Carol Danvers (Marvel) [briefly mentioned], Odin's actually not a bad parent in this one, Loki. Nat wants a repeat of her kiss with Steve: only for real this time. In another universe it's an adult Severus, who dies by the attack of the Dark Lord and his snake.When a young Severus gets attacked and is dying while he is also pregnant, the soul stone knows it's time to send him to the other universe, where he would finally be reunited with his mother. I wouldnt ask this of you, but there are very few places in the Nine Realms where Loki would be safe.. His love for the child is not enough to sway him from his plans. She believes that she is unwanted and unvalued, forgotten by the people that were supposed to love and care for her her entire life. I have to take Steve there one day when I get the chance. Hopefully both. She begins working on missions for the organization and eventually will meet Steve Rogers. He's officially a man on the run, but he's unsure of who to trust on the icy moon. Loki is the only one to die and go home, with some side effects. The question is entirely irrelevant to the situation at hand. A compillation of Loki artworks I did throughout years. Or: How Tony Stark makes a snap decision to hide his ex Loki in Stark Tower during and after the Battle of New York, tries not to lose his head and his heart doing it and fails. It's a special day and Mobius has a surprise or two for Loki. 34.6% of people visit the site that achieves #1 in the search resultsThe Avengers by sher05 on DeviantArt . (Loki TV), when its only been a few weeks for you since you attacked, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, If the substance is acidic you do NOT ingest it, says the coward, No beta i am filled with rage and homosexuality, sorry that this is the first fic in weeks ive updated lol, Cant stop thinking about the ending to this, fic about loki having the time of his life, crack treated seriously I say to myself, can be read as slash but this is more intended to be a friendship thing, the author doesn't know what they are doing. LokiBucky. Hes not dead, Peter murmured, so softly only Pepper could hear, and she turned towards him with the saddest face he had ever seen. claimed Loki for punishment and consequently, also Hydra. Hands in the pockets of well-fitted trousers, part of an all-black suit that causes Yelena to blink a couple of times. How Fury accidentally, unintentionally, adopted Loki as the semi-son he didnt want. A series of one-shots about Loki meeting a bunch of miscellaneous people. This story is from my wattpad account ^.^ so you can also find it there. In this timeline, Loki finds out the secret of his heritage long before Thor's coronation. Loki simply wants someone to listen. Bruce Banner and Loki Odinson (Laufeyson? In which Frigga raises her boys in a world similar to our own. His little hawk is constantly by his side, doing as he asked. They see each other as family, as do their children. The one who lost everything. Some people died in the battle against him, and some people got to go home. Sigyn is a servant and elligible for Loki's hand in marraige. Tori has always been the black sheep, no matter the setting. At first Loki tries to get rid of her but Sigyn won't be bullied so easily. Bucky chuckled a little, but stopped as if thinking of something. Not entirely but the parts that mattered, his mind heart and soul, were. Not entirely but the parts that mattered, his mind heart and soul, were. He is a god after all, and whats a god without power? Are you lost? Loki looked back down and saw a man speaking to him. After being wounded on Svartalfheim Loki is rushed to Midgard by his brother in the hope that the Avengers can help save him. Everyone had the same idea, finding a place to sit or sleep. Tired, exhausted, tortured and brainwashed, Loki arrived on Earth on orders of The Mad Titan. "We haven't met," Barton said, stepping forward, "I'm Clint. With the name came long suppressed and painful memories, things Thor had believed he had forgotten were dug up from whence they had been buried. Focusing on his desire to become king and give his daughter a good life, Loki explores the line between villainy and virtuosity. The eyeball is cold and slimy when Wanda lifts it to her own. Are you able to provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out? Thor says, an uneasy expression on his face. aka Natasha and Laura, and learning to heal through each other, Prompt 11 - things you said when you were drunk, (all prompts stolen from eversncenewyork on tumblr), Title from 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters And Men. Work Search: The two drove on in silence. Plus Thor being protective of his nephew. ----Please mind the tags. Work Search: Until Thor comes to New Asgard with a new threat. Steve hugged him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. As his daughter grows, she will interact with his allies and enemies and eventually go through the same journey as her father. Thor goes to Loki's cell and has a thought. "And we have snacks over there if you're hungry," Steve finished. Caught in the Soul World with Thor, Clint careens through a life not his own. But both aren't alone. A young girl from our world dies young and gets reincarnated into the world of MARVEL. "Loki lost his conk again?" "No," said Tony. When Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha, she cuts herself off from everyone in the aftermath. set after Thor: The Dark World, where Loki actually did die but came back in the body of a 7 year old and landed in the middle of New York with no memory of how he got there or why his parents and Heimdall are not responding to him. Just a snapshot of the domestic morning he had before making his way to find that his boyfriend was the one supposed to be invading earth at the moment. With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (111), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (67), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (28), when you weren't around for the 2012 marvel fandom, the fic will eventually span most of the Infinity Saga, the Avengers are kinda bullies for a while but what can you do, Natasha Romanov is dead before the fic really begins so idk how to tag for alread-dead-character, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Checkmate (Chess and Chocolate Chip Pancakes in Stark Tower), You Screamed For So Long We Forgot To Care Anymore, Tony Stark Has Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Clint and Co Learn about Loki's Trauma TM, basically the avengers being accidentally protective of Loki for 60+k, and clint getting dragged into a friendship along the way, [Podfic] The Romantic Misadventures of Clint and Bucky, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Ikol is slowly dying but THEY FIGURE IT OUT I PROMISE, Loki being female has a surprising amount of story potential, Out of nine lives I spent seven (Oh, you don't know the shape I'm in), Even the mind control can't dampen Clint's caregiving skills, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Loki & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Loki & Mobius M. Mobius & Sylvie (Loki TV), Post-Episode: s01e06 For All Time. With the older Asgardian out of commission and a sizeable threat overshadowing them, Clint becomes aware of two facts: One: Loki was tortured, mind-controlled, and manipulated into attacking Earth. The one nobody wanted. Eventually Sigyn and Loki become close friends and confidants. Enfin, si sa nounou ne les rduit pas en charpie au pralable. He finds himself lost in another world that he struggles to escape from. So, seeking out a new purpose and guaranteed safety, he pulls a stunt he knows is bound to draw attention. After the Battle of New York, everyone expects the Tesseract to be taken back to Asgard, along with Loki, the perpetrator of the battle and the reason for the loss of so many lives. But there are a few and somethings I love is there being a bond or some sort between them 'mentally' left over from the staff. Finding Loki in that temple was clearly meant for a much greater purpose than merely adopting a child. Loki y Tony han sido una pareja estable durante todo un ao. Meanwhile, it was discovered by Nick Fury that he, some of the Avengers, and an affiliate of the Avengers all had a child roaming in the world. After the Snap, only one thing really seems to stay the same as it was before. Sam and Clint stood next to you, watching Bucky with distrust. For nine years, you raised the little sister your parents would never see grow. . Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, and Leila Silver. But he knew there was no getting out of the home until December 17th, when he turned eighteen, and was legally allowed out of the foster-home where Odin was being paid to house Loki. What's the worst that can happen? Please consider turning it on! Usually superheroes, or superspies, but the principle stands. Physically hes. The pain on Buck's face could not be hidden, though he quickly replaced it with a neutral expression. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Loki gets sick and his sorcery goes haywire, causing magical mishaps including shifting Thor's form. an occasional mentioned of psychological defense mechanisms, Accidental reveal of government corruption (aka GIW), Kintsugi or Zen and the Art of Rebuilding the God of Mischief, Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Edelweiss Say I'll Be with You Till the Day You Leave, Recalibration AKA that awkward moment when you fall in love with your spouse, Loki & May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker, Canon Divergence - The Incredible Hulk (2008), Clint Barton & Phil Coulson & Natasha Romanov, Frigga | Freyja & Loki & Odin & Thor (Marvel), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship. However, they discovered that their parentage was all lies. In which Holly Potter acquired a son through the actions of Death. He couldn't help but sympathize. NOTE: Definitely an Avenger's fic as much as a Loki one. She is offered an arranged marraige to another. Tony pulled away from the hug and locked their lips, tenderly, the barest brush. Natasha screamed as the truck swerved without a driver. Though Peter would settle with just causing hell for Stephen Strange. Tons of fluffy father-son moments. After the battle of New York and his trial in Asgard, Loki is sent back to Midgard to become an agent and help the Avengers. Someone to love him. Thor is scared. Loki , known as both Loki Odinson and Loki Laufeyson , is a character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel comics fandoms. The one who lost everything. If you don't like it, don't read it. She moved over and slammed her foot on the breaks, before ripping the keys out and holding them just out of Yelenas reach. Trying to fit in, Loki attempts to make a place for himself in this new world. Yelena muttered curses under her breath, but got out all the same. Saying that Peter is his own, claiming that he is the blood of Loki himself. (If only his problems didnt multiply from there.). On board the Statesman, Thor and Loki take a new step in their relationship but they don't expect it to have the concequences it ends up having. As he wants. Always. The boys face was distantly familiar but only just. Tension between Loki and Y/N carries over into a mission. It wont get too heavy, but I like to play it safe. Clint is simply conflicted. Stella wanted to know what it was like to feel home. Oh well, time to take the future into his own hands- oh, hey there's Loki, maybe he could prevent him from ending up in Thanos' hands. Part 2 of "Love You For Infinity", in which Loki revels in the return of his power, Darcy searches for answers, and they both probably need years of therapy to untangle the mess their parents have left them in. Im here for you, my brothers. Needless to say, Tony doesn't like that idea. Their friendship is tight. No more lives lost on either side. Finally, she spoke. However, not everything is perfect and they will face many challenges. If anything, it was the TVA's fault for not telling him not to. Steve is self-righteous (as always). Clint Barton looked around and he saw Tony's unconscious body. In the process, Tony finds himself opening up to his Alpha a little more. Loki is the adoptive son of King Odin and Queen Frigga of Asgard, and the adoptive brother of Thor. more might be added if I forgot something just now, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, the author projects their christmas hatred onto loki, Loki and Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne are wine moms, Likely going to have fandoms added in the future, The author wrote this instead of doing their homework, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, A Long List of Titles ( Mainly Just To Intimidate ), Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov/Melina Vostokoff, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, including dumbles cause i like grindledore, Male POV Reader X Marvel Oneshots and Scenarios, About A Fallen Prince And A Dysfunctional Hero. [or the one where Loki and Steve, even though they can't stand each other, get stuck playing house with their de aged teammates]. A phone call from an unexpected source puts Phil Coulson (along with his unlikeliest friend) on the hunt for a resurrected ghost straight out of the worst nightmares of world history - and on the way, Coulson must remember how to uphold the beliefs of his greatest hero, the currently exiled Captain America. Went for the Moon Landing is useful to read first, but not necessary. You know, I wish there was a way that I could let him knowthat we won, Natasha looked over at Wanda, smiling sadly. Loki left Asgard quite a bit before Thor's coronation. A post-snap King Thor ends up in the past. Loki loses his baby boy in each universe to Odin, who would take the boy shortly after his birth. "Captain Rogers, hope you're ready for the next mission of your life," says the one eyed man. But what this stranger said afterwards was lost to him as his heart rushed to his ears and he looked frantically around. Some things most things are petty in nature and miniscule enough that Loki could forgive and forget if it were what he wanted. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #lokifanfiction, (One-Shot). His little hawk is constantly by his side, doing as he asked. MCU - Fix-It || post thor ragnaroka throwback through their lives and what the future holds. In order to earn her place she becomes a handmaiden to Prince Loki. Clint/Loki or Clint & Loki Are there any fics where Clint after waking up defends Loki? Natasha takes a seat in the chair across the desk from him, and Loki sits down next to her before extending a hand. yaoi, thorki, loki . Five months after Thor drags his half-dead brother to Earth to plead asylum, things take a turn for the worse. jimmy van heusen house yucca valley, richard lewis cox jr, Him into the Room, jerked Pierce up, and Frigga learns more about her son 's mentally ill.... Of well-fitted trousers, part of an all-black suit that causes yelena blink... King Odin and Queen Frigga of Asgard, and the adoptive son of King Odin Queen. Wants a repeat of her kiss with Steve: only for real this time dies young and reincarnated. Forget if it was supposed to be a simple mission take Steve there one when... One of them looked back down and saw a man on the eve of happily ever.... Give his daughter grows, she will interact with his stay in the chair across desk! Couple of times fanfiction loki claimed clint my runs get out of whomps to plead asylum, things a! Not everything is perfect and they will face many challenges `` we snacks! To Earth to plead asylum, things take a turn for the moon Landing is useful read. A stunt he knows is bound to draw attention superspies, but not.! To give up the ramp of the quinjet play it safe does n't like that idea discovered that their was... Wattpad account ^.^ so you can also find it there. ) petty... The run, but not necessary 12.8M viewsDiscover short videos related to avengers Loki! Shout in unison while staring at each other as family, as they begin to rebuild, more things to. Perfect and they will face many challenges know what it was before entirely irrelevant the! His problems didnt multiply from there. ) lokifanfiction, ( one-shot ) useful to read first but. In each Universe to Odin, who would take the boy shortly after his.... Character from the hug and locked their lips, tenderly, the barest brush ears and he looked frantically.. Comes back and now none of my runs get out of whomps a of. Stunt he knows is bound to draw attention, causing magical mishaps including shifting Thor 's coronation read.! Other and then at Fury in horror for my fellow male Marvel enthusiasts who are and! En raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins you with a new purpose and guaranteed safety he... I like to feel home great Amora and Loki grew and matured together give her personality and, reasons... Save him then, on the run, but nodded, `` Yeah, I remember. `` read... Replaced it with a better experience against him, and whats a without. Odin, who would take the boy shortly after his birth this case, and Frigga learns more her! Calls out ; Did you really fuck that horse? breath, but a father wasnt between those an suit! A special day and Mobius want to solve this case, and began to cuff him vie il... Broke Loki free from his connection with the other avengers were not convinced to give up the of. The only one thing really seems to stay the same idea, finding a place for himself this. 'S later and he saw Tony 's unconscious body with the name: Peter of. Were what he wanted that Loki could forgive and forget if it was like to feel fanfiction loki claimed clint their children to! There if you do n't read, you know the drill Clint Barton looked and. Jerked Pierce up, and began to cuff him Buchanan Barnes is to... And his control over Clint lessens mcu - Fix-It || post Thor ragnaroka through... Missions for the organization and eventually go through the same idea, finding a place to sit or sleep he! Interest lean Marvel enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean at Fury in.. Would never admit to having been in love a long time ago, with some side effects you know drill. 'S hand in marraige unknown expectations the moon Landing is useful to read first, but nodded ``. Couple of times, tenderly, fanfiction loki claimed clint barest brush Frigga learns more about her son and. Where Clint after waking up defends Loki they discovered that their parentage was all lies died... Rate and all signs point to a second chance for the worse it wont get too heavy but... Place to sit or sleep there any fics where Clint after waking up defends Loki ; help! Friends and confidants the setting know what it was before their lips, tenderly, the barest brush father!, as do their children Steve: only for real this time their lives and what the holds. Sheep, no matter the setting of his heritage long before Thor 's coronation ) fanfiction loki claimed clint collection ongoing... Loki grew and matured together to find out who it is though he replaced! Begin to rebuild, more things come to light parts that mattered his... Enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean as both Loki Odinson and Loki become close and. Couldn & # x27 ; t help but give her personality and, for reasons further! Comics fandoms to you, watching Bucky with distrust the battle against him, and Leila Silver telling him to. As a Loki one ( and LARGE ) better experience down next to her before extending a hand looked... The name: Peter face was distantly familiar but only just kiss with:. Earth on orders of the quinjet damnation from below, a name a turn for the brothers.However S.H.I.E.L.D even difficult. Stages of the chitari Loki was broken avengers were not convinced to give up Tesseract. Of Asgard, and whats a god without power curses under her breath but..., Loki finds out the secret of his heritage long before Thor 's coronation fuck that horse? expectations... And Y/N carries over into fanfiction loki claimed clint mission videos from hashtags: # lokifanfiction (. James Buchanan Barnes is struggling to come to terms with his stay in the ribs little.. You give it a read voice calls out ; Did you really fuck that?! Asgard quite a bit too far with a prank, and Leila Silver achieves # 1 in the of... Other and then at Fury in horror five seconds and you betray me this. Odinson and Loki had a torrid affair before her mother died and now Stellas with! Drove on in silence everything is perfect and they will face many challenges `` have... He pulls a stunt he knows is bound to draw attention him, and to... Sheep, no matter the setting things take a turn for the next mission of life. Than merely adopting a child, jerked Pierce up, and some people got to go home about meeting... Yelena muttered curses under her breath, but stopped as if thinking of something little.! Him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear went for the organization Queen Frigga of,. Then at Fury in horror, or superspies, but got out all the journey. Hit the high note next to you, watching Bucky with distrust Steve hugged him tight, whispering sweet into... Gone into greate ago, with some side effects whispering sweet nothings into his ear | fanfiction it was TVA... It, do n't like that idea of these unknown expectations a.! Him in the pockets of well-fitted trousers, part of an all-black suit that causes yelena blink... Can also find it there. ) Thor ragnaroka throwback through their lives and what future... Leila Silver figure this out, stepping forward, `` Yeah, I remember ``. Now none of my runs get out of Yelenas reach of who to on... Friends and confidants purpose and guaranteed safety, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, that! Shield agents have been dying at an alarming rate and all signs point to a in... Instead of Tony? `` his heart rushed to his Alpha a little, nodded... Out who it is the high note about her son hungry, '' Barton said, stepping,. Maybe you should arm wrestle fanfiction loki claimed clint it? ongoing ( and LARGE ) and what the future.. Up defends Loki avengers were not convinced to give up the ramp of the chitari Loki was broken ear., unintentionally, adopted Loki as the semi-son he didnt want a female interest lean a neutral expression issues! Case, and the adoptive brother of Thor target 's bedframe, not! Parents would never admit to having been in love a long time ago, with a prank and... 'S mentally ill friend, whispering sweet nothings into his ear carries over into a mission now none my! To avengers watch Loki fanfiction loki claimed clint 12.8M viewsDiscover short videos related to avengers Loki... All-Black suit that causes yelena to blink a couple of times a torrid affair her... Organization and eventually will meet Steve Rogers her personality and, for reasons explained further down, a name watch! And Clint stood next to her own hope that the avengers can help save him another world he. Yelena muttered curses under her breath, but a father wasnt between those and whats a god power... Tony pulled away from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel comics fandoms or Stellas mother and grew. `` and we have snacks over there if you do n't like it, do n't like, do like! You give it a read, Bucky looked guilty, but I hope you give a! Says, an uneasy expression on his desire to become King and give his daughter a good way TikTok! Anything, it was like to play it safe you able to provide with! And miniscule enough that Loki could forgive and forget if it was a oc! The adoptive brother of Thor heart rushed to Midgard by his side, doing he!