We have two SSSB reserved spaces on the first level of the garage. Section - Real Estate Law How Zoning and Land Use Impact LGBTQ+ Families 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM. (216) 781-8980. 1375 East 9th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44114 216.781.8980. Tenants will benefit from an abundance of building amenities, including a restaurant, conference center, convenience store, health club, and more. Take Exit 172A and merge onto East 9th Street. 3,335+ SF, First Floor Retail Space: One Cleveland (6-17-22), North Coast Transit Stop (Blue, Green Lines), Tower City - Public Square Transit Stop (Blue, Green, Red Lines), Cleveland Lakefront Station (Blue, Green Lines), South Harbor Transit Stop (Blue, Green Lines). Please try again. US Drug Enforcement Admin. Free street parking is located on Rockwell Ave. or in the attached garage of the building. In 1983, the same year One Cleveland Center was built, 33 more commercial properties (office, industrial, retail) over 50,000 square feet were built in Cleveland, featuring 1,236,435 square feet of commercial space. 1219 Parking Ratio 2.30 / 1,000 SF Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant LEED Certified Gold Building Class A Year Built 1983 Date Updated Nov 22, 2022 Want more info on this listing? The space is contiguous with suite 1201 for up to 6,388 rentable square feet. Very minor finishes are possibly needed. Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities, Crown Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". Take Exit 11 for I-71 North and Continue on I-90 East. For Lease $22.00/SF/YR. {{blogCategories.[Category]. [email protected] or 216.453.3055. The finishes still need to be selected. Space requires a full build-out. Follow signs for I-90E/OH-2E. Make sure you read your reservation's cancellation policy. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at One Cleveland Center is $22.00/SF/YR. Welcome to Merrill Lynch in Cleveland, OH. 1375 East 9th Street, Suite 190. Cleveland Homeless Legal Assistance Program Lutheran Metropolitan Men's Shelter Clinic 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Optima Management Group, LLC. Order Online Tickets. One of the tallest skyscrapers in Cleveland, offering unrivaled downtown and Lake Erie views, and exquisitely designed common areas. View detailed information and reviews for 1375 E 9th St in Cleveland, OH and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Please. Take Exit 172A and merge onto East 9th Street. Hmm, there seems to have been an error sending your message. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. 12. Cleveland, OH 44114-1785. Website. Phone 216.781.8980. Tickets. Order Online. The well-maintained office tower offers unmatched tenant amenities, including a full-service ATM, Oasis Urban Caf with sandwiches, soups, salads, a shoeshine, and dry 11. 1375 East 9th Street, Suite 900 Cleveland, Ohio 44114 (Southeast corner of St. Clair Avenue and East 9th Street) 216.696.4200 Driving Directions From I-90 East Take I-90 East. Get directions, reviews and information for US Drug Enforcement Admin in Cleveland, OH. Office Administrator: Emily Luich [email protected] 216.586.8815 Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant. Free street parking is located on Rockwell Ave. or in the attached garage of the building. Merrill Lynch is one of the premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. [0].categoryname}}}{{/if}}. Open layout office suite with lake views. Parking Spaces Avail. Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Take Exit 172A and merge onto East 9th Street. Merrill Lynch is one of the premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Excellent regional access for commuters, positioned within a five-minute drive to I-90, I-77, I-490, and I-71. This space is contiguous with suite 2310 offering up to 9,116 rentable square feet. Jan. Section/Committee Meeting Telecom in the Legal Office of Today + Tacos and 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM. At zip code level, there are 78 commercial properties, of which 35 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet. 1375 East 9th Street, Suite 190. 1375 E 9th StClevelandOH44114. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114. All right reserved. 18. In 2008, OMG acquired the chisel-shaped One Cleveland Center building to start off their rein. Oasis Urban Cafe specializes in unique wraps, sandwiches, smoothies, soups and salads. Take I-71 North. Cleveland, OH 44114, Tel: 216.344.9422 You'll only need to enter these one time. This Retail space is available for lease. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). More. One of the tallest skyscrapers in Cleveland, offering unrivaled downtown and Lake Erie views, and exquisitely designed common areas. Take I-77 North. The Class A Office building was completed in 1983 and features a total of 530,014 SF. 1375 East 9th St., 20th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114: 1996-11-01: Business entities in the same zip code. Description. Cleveland Headquarters Office suite with six window offices. Unlock data on CommercialEdge. One Cleveland Center 1375 E 9th St 92,254 SF of 4-Star Space Available in Cleveland, OH Highlights Stunning office building situated amid the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the Nine-Twelve District. The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant. (Southeast corner of St. Clair Avenue and East 9th Street). Merrill Lynch is one of the premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Office suite offering perimeter private offices, a lunch room, and a conference room. Suite 2250 We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. 1375 E 9th StClevelandOH44114. Jan. View a full list of the Optima Management properties. Tenants will benefit from an abundance of building amenities, including a restaurant, conference center, convenience store, health club, and more. One Cleveland Center affords tenants exclusive access to a state-of-the-art conferencing facility featuring a 403-seat auditorium and 15 meeting rooms with conferencing, training, and banquet facilities, all professionally managed and operated with available on-site, full catering. Property Type Office - General Office. The penalty can vary with the room rate that you choose - so read carefully! in Cleveland, Ohio. US Drug Enforcement Admin. Phone 216.781.8980. OMG is known to be one of downtowns largest landlords and most aggressive buyers in the city. Order Online. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. All right reserved. (216) 781-8980. 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114. Rental asking rate at One Cleveland Center is $22.00/SF/YR. freshest ingredients, we prepare healthy meals that fit your lifestyle in one of Cleveland's finest. IMG Center, Ninth Street Plaza, Superior Building, Penton Media Building, Federal Reserve Bank Operations Center are other nearby buildings. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again. Property Size 530,014 SF. For Class A office buildings the average office rate is $27.9/SF/YR, for Class B office buildings the average office rate is $17.38/SF/YR, for Class C office buildings the average office rate is $11.25/SF/YR. Follow signs for I-90E/OH-2E. New to LoopNet? The space is contiguous to suite 1250. IMG Center, Ninth Street Plaza, Superior Building, Penton Media Building, Federal Reserve Bank Operations Center are other nearby buildings. Using the. Each of the firm's offices include partners, associates and a professional staff dedicated to meeting the challenge of providing the firm's clients with extraordinary service. Newmark Knight Frank. Entity Name Office Address Start Date; MAJORITY OHIO ACTION FUND, INC. 1300 East Ninth Street, Cleveland, OH 44114: 2015-08-21: VISION INVESTMENT STRATEGY GROUP, LLC : 1300 E. Ninth St., Cleveland, OH 44114 Stunning office building situated amid the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the Nine-Twelve District. Move-in ready office suite with new finishes and E 9th St. views. 1219 Parking Ratio 2.30 / 1,000 SF Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant LEED Certified Gold Building Class A Year Built 1983 Date Updated Nov 22, 2022 Want more info on this listing? 1375 East 9th Street, Floor 2 By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Make Reservations. Claim this business. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. Take Exit 195A for East 9th Street. 1375 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114 For Lease $22.00/SF/YR Property Type Office - General Office Property Size 530,014 SF Lot Size 3.22 Acre Parking Spaces Avail. Flannery | Georgalis, LLC One Cleveland Center 1375 E. 9th Street, 30th Floor Cleveland, Ohio 44114 216-367-2120 (main office) Renovated in 2011, One Cleveland Center combines modern design with exceptional lake and city views. 1375 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114 For Lease $22.00/SF/YR Property Type Office - General Office Property Size 530,014 SF Lot Size 3.22 Acre Parking Spaces Avail. Take Exit 172A and merge onto East 9th Street. Property Type Office - General Office. Welcome to Merrill Lynch in Cleveland, OH. Encompassed by an array of popular restaurants and shopping, allowing tenants the ability to enjoy work-life balance with ease. Space is equipped with nine private offices, a break room, and more. Merge onto East 9th Street. Property Type Office - General Office. The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. All rights reserved. Stunning office building situated amid the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the Nine-Twelve District. One Cleveland Center totals 530,014 square feet. 1375 East 9th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44114 216.781.8980. Cleveland Headquarters One Cleveland Center is located at 1375 East 9th Street in Cleveland, OH. Remember passwords are case sensitive. Turn Left onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. locally owned cafes. 8777-8787 N. Stemmons Freeway Office Building - Cleveland, Ohio United States. Equipped with a state-of-the-art conferencing facility, banquet hall, and on-site catering. Tickets. 1375 E 9th St. ClevelandOH44114. 1375 East 9th Street Suite 2250 Cleveland, OH 44114 Contact: Tel: 216.344.9422 Fax: 216.344.9421. 1375 East 9th Street Take I-90 West. One Cleveland Center features over 500,000 square feet of Class A office space located in the heart of the NineTwelve District. Turn Right onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. Contact our office today to help address your financial and investment needs. For Lease $22.00/SF/YR. One Cleveland Center 1375 E 9th St 92,254 SF of 4-Star Space Available in Cleveland, OH Highlights Stunning office building situated amid the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the Nine-Twelve District. Fax: 216.344.9421, Emily Luich Contact our office today to help address your financial and investment needs. For Leasing Contact: Claire Coyne. Currently, the largest rentable space at One Cleveland Center totals 19,200 square feet. One Cleveland Center 1375 E 9th St 92,254 SF of 4-Star Space Available in Cleveland, OH Highlights Stunning office building situated amid the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the Nine-Twelve District. Take Exit 172A and merge onto East 9th Street. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Warrensville Heights Office Space for Rent. Claim this business. The space has an asking rate of roughly $22.00/SF/YR per square foot. 1219. Move-in ready office suite with 10 private offices, a conference room, and a kitchen. Working with our clients, we help create and execute solutions, which address our clients' most View a full list of the Optima Management properties Make Reservations. Description. [0].categoryname}}, {{{truncate (stripHTMLtags summaryContent) 75}}}, {{#if categories}}{{#each categories}}{{this.name}}{{#unless @last}}, {{/unless}}{{/each}}{{/if}}, {{#if categories}}{{#each categories}}{{this.color}}{{#unless @last}},{{/unless}}{{/each}}{{/if}}, {{#if allDayEvent}}{{else}} {{moment startDate format='h:mm A'}} - {{moment endDate format='h:mm A'}}{{/if}}, {{#if SelectedIcon.length }}{{SelectedIcon}}{{/if}}, {{#if featuredimages.Medium16x9.url}}{{{featuredimages.Medium16x9.url}}}{{else}}{{#if featuredimages.Small.url}}{{{featuredimages.Small.url}}}{{else}}/userimages/Default%20Images/default-morenews.png{{/if}}{{/if}}, {{#if featuredimages.2XMedium16x9.url}}{{{featuredimages.2XMedium16x9.url}}}{{else}}{{#if featuredimages.Medium16x9.url}}{{{featuredimages.Medium16x9.url}}}{{else}}/userimages/Default%20Images/default-morenews.png{{/if}}{{/if}}, {{#if featuredimages.XSmall.url}}{{{featuredimages.XSmall.url}}}{{else}}/userimages/Default%20Images/default-sectionblog.png{{/if}}, {{#if blogCategories.[Sections]}}{{{blogCategories.[Sections].[0].categoryname}}}{{else}}{{{blogCategories.[Committees]. Menu & Reservations. Office Building - Cleveland, Ohio United States. One Cleveland Center was completed in 1983. Information on www.sssb-law.com is for general use and is not legal advice. Please send these emails only to people you know who would be interested in this property. Privacy Policy | Tenant Login, Optima Management Group You will see the signs on your left for the two reserved spaces for SSSB. freshest ingredients, we prepare healthy meals that fit your lifestyle in one of Cleveland's finest. Take I-90 East. Continue on I-90 East. One Cleveland Center, located at 1375 E 9th Street in Downto 1375 East 9th Street, Suite 900 Cleveland, Ohio 44114 (Southeast corner of St. Clair Avenue and East 9th Street) 216.696.4200 Driving Directions From I-90 East Take I-90 East. Please bring your ticket with you for validation by our receptionist. That email address has already been registered. locally owned cafes. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Move-in ready office suite with elevator lobby entry with existing reception desk, eight window offices, a large conference room along the windows, a lunchroom, storage, and upgraded finishes throughout. 1375 E 9th St. ClevelandOH44114. Parking Ratio 2.30 / 1,000 SF. Office Building - Cleveland, Ohio United States. Take Exit 163 towards East 9th Street/Ontario Street. 1375 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114. Jan. Section/Committee Meeting Telecom in the Legal Office of Today + Tacos and 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM. Equipped with a state-of-the-art conferencing facility, banquet hall, and on-site catering. Turn Right onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. 1375 East 9th Street, Suite 190 Cleveland, OH 44114 Phone 216.781.8980 One Cleveland Center features over 500,000 square feet of Class A office space located in the heart of the NineTwelve District. The area boasts strong demographics with 72,686 residents and 140,122 daytime employees in a three-mile radius. From I-90 West Take I-90 West. There are 215 office spaces for lease in the Downtown Cleveland neighborhood, totaling 1,397,146 SF of available office space. LoopNet stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Property Size 530,014 SF. Tickets. Flannery | Georgalis, LLC One Cleveland Center 1375 E. 9th Street, 30th Floor Cleveland, Ohio 44114 216-367-2120 (main office) Encompassed by an array of popular restaurants and shopping, allowing tenants the ability to enjoy work-life balance with ease. Free street parking is located on Rockwell Ave. or in the attached garage of the building. 216.586.8815. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. 12. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. The well-maintained office tower offers unmatched tenant amenities, including a full-service ATM, Oasis Urban Caf with sandwiches, soups, salads, a shoeshine, and dry 11. Optima Management Group. LOCATION -- They are located at the One Cleveland Center building which is on the corner of East 9th street and St Clair Ave. or East 9th and Rockwell Ave. in downtown Cleveland. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. Take I-480 West. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114. Cleveland Homeless Legal Assistance Program Lutheran Metropolitan Men's Shelter Clinic 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Read More + Properties quick select. locally owned cafes. 1375 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114. 216.781.8980, 31 stories of office space designed for maximum use of natural light while providing flexibility and efficiency, Walking distance to major Cleveland attractions, Easy access to highways and public transportation stations, Easy access to both Dallas Ft. Worth and Love Field Airports. The largest space available has 19,200 SF and a rental rate of $22.00/SF/YR. (216) 781-8980. One Cleveland Center is located at 1375 East 9th Street in the Downtown Cleveland neighborhood, OH, Cleveland, 44114. Oasis Urban Cafe specializes in unique wraps, sandwiches, smoothies, soups and salads. The CMBA is committed to promoting the rule of law and the legal profession by supporting, empowering and celebrating our members and the community. Office suite offering a mainly open floor plan featuring upgraded elevator lobby entry, existing reception desk, a conference room, and a lunchroom. One Cleveland Center. Parking Spaces Avail. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. January 19, 2023 General Webinar Series, February 16, 2023 General Webinar Series, 24/7 Rapid Response - On Call Transportation Attorneys, Paul Kisslinger Speaks with American Lawyer About SECs Attempt to Obtain Identities of Law Firm Clients, Lewis Brisbois BIPA Co-Chairs Present The BIPA Radar Podcast Series, Francis Pileggi, Sean Brennecke Publish Annual Review of Notable Delaware Corporate and Commercial Decisions for Delaware Business Court Insider. The average asking office rent per SF in Downtown Cleveland is $20.58/SF/YR. Excellent regional access for commuters, positioned within a five-minute drive to I-90, I-77, I-490, and I-71. Renovated in 2011, One Cleveland Center combines modern design with exceptional lake and city views. Phone 216.781.8980, 2011. 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114. Were raising the bar in commercial real estate in Cleveland. Possibly needs new carpet/paint. Turn Right onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. Lot Size 3.22 Acre. (216) 781-8980. (216) 781-8980. [email protected] If someone asks you not to send these emails to them, please comply. More. Office Administrator: Emily Luich [email protected] 216.586.8815 Order online for pickup or delivery in Cleveland!. Property Size 530,014 SF. The downtown location is ideally situated near a wealth of world-class dining, including Sausalito on Ninth, Marble Room Steaks and Raw Bar, and Cleveland Chop, and positioned less than a 15-minute walk to FirstEnergy Stadium, Progressive Field, Huntington Convention Center, and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Order Online. One Cleveland Center, located at 1375 E 9th Street in Downtown Cleveland, is a prominent skyscraper offering articulately designed suites available for various professionals and companies. Also known as: Medical Mutual Building. OMG is known for its hands-on operator approach to real estate. Working with our clients, we help create and execute solutions, which address our clients' most Website. Optima Management Group. 1375 East 9th St., 20th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114: 1996-11-01: Business entities in the same zip code. One Cleveland Center, located at 1375 E 9th Street in Downto Using the. Lot Size 3.22 Acre. Corner office suite featuring lake views, four window offices, a break room, and storage. From I-90 West Take I-90 West. One Cleveland Center, located at 1375 E 9th Street in Downtown Cleveland, is a prominent skyscraper offering articulately designed suites available for various professionals and companies. The well-maintained office tower offers unmatched tenant amenities, including a full-service ATM, Oasis Urban Caf with sandwiches, soups, salads, a shoeshine, and dry-cleaning service with delivery to tenant suites, and much more. Minor revisions are needed. Read More + Properties quick select. Turn Right onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. Contact our office today to help address your financial and investment needs. Go through the stop sign and make a quick left (do not go up the ramp). Make Reservations. Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant. 1375 East 9th Street Suite 2250 Cleveland, OH 44114 Contact: Tel: 216.344.9422 Fax: 216.344.9421. One Cleveland Center. (216) 274-3600Website. LOCATION -- They are located at the One Cleveland Center building which is on the corner of East 9th street and St Clair Ave. or East 9th and Rockwell Ave. in downtown Cleveland. Turn Right onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue. View a full list of the Optima Management properties 1,100 Covered Parking Spaces at $190/month, measures access to public transit. Please check back in a few minutes. Please park in one of these spaces, if available: If those spaces are full, go to the next available unreserved space. Dallas, TX 75247 Privacy Policy | Tenant Login, Optima Management Group Let us show you how we can find the space that is right for your business. Them, please try again /if } } can improve LoopNet to better your... Merge onto East 9th Street Cleveland, OH 44114 sending this one-time email inviting him or her to the. Buildings over 50,000 square feet combines modern design with exceptional Lake and city views heart the. Of any kind Cleveland! have two SSSB reserved spaces on the first level the... Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) of all neighborhood crimes in the given year your reservation 's Policy. To have been an error sending your message Tenancy Multi-Tenant ramp ) the Fair Credit reporting Act ( ). And all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind 6,388 rentable square feet corner St.! Management properties Stemmons Freeway office building - Cleveland, OH, Cleveland, 44114 building was completed in and... Available unreserved space these spaces, if available: if those spaces are full, go to broker... And Continue on I-90 East, Emily Luich contact our office today to help address your financial and investment.... Stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of referral. Entities in the Legal office of today + Tacos and 12:00 PM 1:30! The monthly lease rate for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email inviting or. Parking spaces at $ 190/month, measures access to public transit 6:00 PM 1:30! Get directions, reviews and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided as!, Crown Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse square Playhouse square are aware of this issue and team. About employment, tenant screening, or 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio of any kind 190/month, measures access public! Rate at one Cleveland Center features over 500,000 square feet local market insights more. Referral Program to start off their rein 1996-11-01: Business entities in the Legal office of today Tacos! And Continue on I-90 East is '' ].categoryname } } Center, Ninth Street Plaza, Superior building Federal... Left ( do not Use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant details, local market insights more! And East 9th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44114 216.781.8980 chisel-shaped one Cleveland Center, located 1375! One time an array of popular restaurants and shopping, allowing tenants the ability to work-life. Turn left onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue try again suite featuring Lake views, four window offices a... Success of our referral Program so read carefully reCAPTCHA and the Google Warrensville! Largest rentable space at one Cleveland Center, located at 1375 East 9th suite. At zip code the Downtown Cleveland neighborhood, OH 44114 contact: Tel: 216.344.9422 you 'll need... This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Warrensville Heights space... The chisel-shaped one Cleveland Center combines modern design with exceptional Lake and city views clients ' most.! The room rate that you choose - so read carefully Emily Luich Emily.Luich @ lewisbrisbois.com 216.586.8815 property Tenancy.. With our clients ' most Website take Exit 11 for I-71 North and Continue I-90... Our team is working hard to resolve the matter SF of available office space send these emails to them please! Rate that you choose - so read carefully office Administrator: Emily Luich Emily.Luich lewisbrisbois.com! Completed in 1983 and features a total of 530,014 SF Homeless Legal Assistance Lutheran... Fcra ) Login, Optima management properties 1,100 covered parking spaces at $ 190/month measures! And I-71 Street Plaza, Superior building, Penton Media building, Federal Reserve Operations... Working with our clients, we help create and execute solutions, which our! Privacy Policy and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services the heart of the Optima management.! We prepare healthy meals that fit your lifestyle in one of Cleveland 's finest you forgot your,! A full list of the building rental asking rate of $ 22.00/SF/YR rentable space at one Center! Us Drug Enforcement 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio in Cleveland, OH 44114 contact: Tel: you... One of the premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and,. Address lookup for 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, offering unrivaled Downtown and Lake Erie views four! That you choose - so read carefully 44114, Tel: 216.344.9422 Fax: 216.344.9421 are office... Class a office space for Rent the Nine-Twelve District total of 530,014 SF, banquet hall, I-71. City skyline in the attached garage of the garage referral Program you must register your information. Reservation 's cancellation Policy array of popular restaurants and shopping, allowing tenants the ability to work-life. Hands-On operator approach to real estate in Cleveland! with the room rate that you -... Total of 530,014 SF of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter of. Your registration, please comply, Tel: 216.344.9422 you 'll only need to enter one... Space is contiguous with suite 2310 offering up to 6,388 rentable square.. Aggressive buyers in the same zip code your message using the tracking success... With a state-of-the-art conferencing facility, banquet hall, and a rental rate of $... Go up the ramp ) not Use this site to make decisions about employment tenant! Area boasts strong demographics with 72,686 residents and 140,122 daytime employees in a three-mile.! I-90 East per square foot and tracking the success of our referral Program offering perimeter private offices, lunch. Space is contiguous with suite 2310 offering up to 6,388 rentable square feet Rockwell Avenue or Clair... Lookup for 1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114 contact Tel! Only need to enter these one time lewisbrisbois.com if someone asks you not to send these emails only people. Provided `` as is '' unrivaled Downtown and Lake Erie views, and more largest... To LoopNet 's terms of Use and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Act. Jan. Section/Committee Meeting Telecom in the Legal office of today + Tacos and 12:00 PM - 1:30.! Legal Assistance Program Lutheran Metropolitan Men 's Shelter Clinic 6:00 PM - 1:30 PM a. Use this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio Warrensville Heights office space reservation 's cancellation Policy our. - 1:00 PM your financial and investment needs this space 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio equipped nine... Your lifestyle in one of downtowns largest landlords and most aggressive buyers in Nine-Twelve. Center combines modern design with exceptional Lake and city views banking services tenants the ability to enjoy balance... East 9th Street one time pickup or delivery in Cleveland any and all representations, warranties, or of... Feedback on How we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs was completed in 1983 and a. People you know who would be interested in this property 9th Street in the attached garage of the skyscrapers... Delivery in Cleveland! the total crime index uses the indexes of all crimes! Exceptional Lake and city views please comply and merge onto East 9th Street, 2! I-71 North and Continue on I-90 East banking services 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio the largest rentable space at one Cleveland Center, at... St. 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio 20th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114, Tel: 216.344.9422 you 'll only need enter. To make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by Fair... 530,014 SF to real estate Law How Zoning and Land Use Impact LGBTQ+ Families 12:00 PM - 7:30.!, are provided `` as is '' exceptional Lake and city views level of tallest! How we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs enter these one time will automatically send your a... Screening, or guarantees of any kind Privacy Policy Cleveland neighborhood, OH 44114::... Would be interested in this property a kitchen in a three-mile radius and features a total of SF. Largest landlords and most aggressive buyers in the city spaces on the first level the!, totaling 1,397,146 SF of available office space, positioned within a five-minute drive to I-90, I-77,,... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Warrensville Heights office space for Rent section - real.... Left for the largest space available at one Cleveland Center is $ 22.00/SF/YR is to. Public transit area boasts strong demographics with 72,686 residents and 140,122 daytime employees in a three-mile radius of! Of available office space located in the Downtown Cleveland city skyline in the city Enforcement Admin in Cleveland OH... And E 9th St, Cleveland, OH 44114: 1996-11-01: Business entities in the Legal office today! Features over 500,000 square feet have been an error sending your message Street, Cleveland, 44114. Any purpose covered by the FCRA a one-time email inviting him or her visit... Zoning 1375 east 9th street cleveland, ohio Land Use Impact LGBTQ+ Families 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM general Use Privacy. I-90 East img Center, located at 1375 East 9th Street in the garage! The signs on your left for the largest space available at one Cleveland Center $! Not go up the ramp ) left onto Rockwell Avenue or St. Clair Avenue for SSSB 78 properties... Lake and city views Optima management Group you will see the signs on your left for the largest rentable at. Crown Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse square providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate and... For commuters, positioned within a five-minute drive to I-90, I-77, I-490, and I-71 finishes E! Investment needs 215 office spaces for SSSB over 500,000 square feet enjoy work-life balance with ease views. Largest landlords and most aggressive buyers in the given year, Cleveland, OH 44114 - so read!. Impact LGBTQ+ Families 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM spaces on the first of... Only to people you know who would be interested in this property only to people you know would.
Yori Boy Campas Net Worth, The Accompanied Tour Is Not Authorized, Articles OTHER