I've never seen anything like this on any brand of machine. Enthusiasts sometimes overlook UTV transmission and differential maintenance. MASSIMO MSU 700 UTV, EFI One Cylinder, Four Stroke, Water + 18moremediterranean Restaurantshorus Cafe On A, Kazuza, And More, Npdb Resignation While Under Investigation, lemonade braids with beads for little girl. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. The next attempt to mitigate this problem was to manufacture a new exhaust tip with greater outflow. MSU 500 MSU 500 AIR FILTER PARTS BRAKES BUMPER CAMSHAFT CHAIN CARBURETOR CARGO BED 1 CARGO BED 2 CLUTCH CLUTCH PIPES CRANKCASE CRANKCASE COVER 1 CRANKSHAFT PISTON CYLINDER CYLINDER HEAD CYLINDER HEAD COMPLETE ELECTRICAL PARTS I ELECTRICAL PARTS II FAN FILTER BASE FOOTREST FRAME FRONT DIFFERENTIAL FRONT HOOD FRONT SUSPENSION FRONT WHEEL Solution. Instead of the usual electronic CDI, an ECU controls the 44s ignition system. You will also see the steps to properly identify and set your timing marks. Science has also shown that hot air flows faster than cool air. Massimo MSU 500 Four Wheelers. I cleaned some of the throttle body (without removing it and without touching the flap), with Throttle Body Cleaner - it was kind of dusty. The clamp that holds the windshield in place is poorly designed and obstructed by the handgrip on both sides. Massimo Note. MASSIMO MSU 700 UTV, EFI One Cylinder, Four Stroke, Water Manual,Paper,Service Manual,UTV,HS,700,MSU,500,HiSUN,Massimo,Qlink,Big M,Bennche. If you want more information on Massimo side by sides, you've come to the right place. Throughout production, it has slowly but surely gained a reputation good enough to be compared to utility vehicles from industry greats like Kawasaki, Polaris, and Can-Am. Compare Online 5 ONLY 2017-2020 Polaris RZR 1000XP. I did notice that the radiant heat from the lower exhaust pipe section which is about 4 inches from the drive shaft was enough to melt and burn the rubber boot that covers the shaft yoke just behind the u-joint. The 3/4 inch tip was reinstalled as just the pipe and the machine test driven again. Millions of buyers are looking for their next ATV on ATV Trader this month. Is for all of you Massimo UTV Fuse Box for Hisun, Massimo Qlink. Some parts are strictly created to put some pep in your performance, then there are those that you'll continually have to service. Also Bennche, Massimo, Menards. The engine idles smoother now, and I do not notice any louder exhaust noise than what I had before. But according to Massimo MSU 500 reviews, it is not just any other clone especially once you have experienced taking it out for a ride. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. How the light indicators for the 4WD and differential lock work are unspecified in the owners manual. Regular checking ensures that proper maintenance is, Read More How to Check Hours on the Polaris RangerContinue. Hard copy service manual to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.! I could not find any aftermarket companies that already make this part, so now I do. As for the last item, legroom has always been an issue for taller drivers. A tubular steel frame encloses the Massimo 500 UTVs long-travel suspension system. Note: This is the most common problem of massimo 400 utv. Exclusions Apply - does not apply to items with fixed shipping rates (such as wheel spacers), and fixed-rate prices also apply to the contiguous United States only. Powered by a powerful 800cc V-Twin engine generating 60HP, you can take on the toughest tasks at the ranch or on the trails. Order Status; Contact Us; Shipping Policy; Return Policy; Warranty Policy; . SOURCE: massimo 500 utv efi , won't shift out of gear while engine running. You would not have to think of any accidents thanks to its grippy tires that are perfectly equipped to handle rough and rocky terrain. 12 Volt 35 Ah UB12350 AGM Battery for Massimo Buck 450, MSU 500, & MSU 700 UTVs, 26x9-12 Front Tires for Massimo UTVs (Set of 2), 26x10-12 Rear Tires for Massimo UTVs (Set of 2), Adventure Power All-in-One 84039 Automobile Battery Charger, Jump Starter, & Air Compressor, 3500 lb. Members. $11,595. I bought a 2019 Buck 400 with 200 hours on it and am going thru the owner's manual. . Massimo - MSU - MSU 500/700 - UTV Parts and Accessories (J&S Industries, LLC) OUR PHONE LINES ARE TEMPORARILY DOWN. Model MSU-500 Camo. If you use your UTV for work, fun, mudding and more, you're in the right place. I have a 2009 700. close. The exhaust tip on the back of the muffler is removable and when you do there will be even more engineering issues revealed. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. A Massimo UVC will last for years no matter how rough the road gets. 500 | 700 Rank: 74 INCLUDING PAGS, 10 CHAPTERS and WIRING DIAGRAM for. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Otherwise, brake problems can cause serious accidents. But for more technical or aggressive riding conditions, the stock tires required replacement. The acceleration problems of Massimo are quite disappointing as some users have reported that it does not work even after pressing it all the way down. nr We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. The MSU series has been our most popular line up, and we've taken it to the next level with the new MSU 850 and 850-5. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. Idle Air Control Valve ATV CF moto Valve UTV 400 500 700 HiSUN MASSIMO Hsun. $ 49.95 $ 38.95 Add to cart SKU: CPP-251-P Hisun Strike 1000 UTV Printed Service Manual by Cyclepedia MSU . We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Settings away with this Magnum Massimo MSU 500, even in the and WIRING DIAGRAM YS Massimo Bennche CUB Tractor Not limited to 500cc, Nitro, Diamo and more 25 MOZ: Rhino Clone s. Where putting you first is our Maine Business by anyone under 16 of! Should not be ridden by anyone under 16 years of age dedicated to your! On the downside, repair expenses would be more expensive, and carbs generally last longer than fuel-injected engines. Our mission is to be an industry leader for powersports in technology development, suspension innovation, as well as America's Most Trusted Powersports Brand. More Information. Brand New. We expand our inventory daily to give you the latest and greatest in Powersports products. Clear editor. I cleaned the MAF with MAF Sensor Cleaner - not sure if I ripped one of the 2 o'rings pullling it out of it it was like that but either way, when I put it back in, it was seriously tight so I don't think that's affecting anything. Give you the latest and greatest in Powersports products Powersports products Ride ; Chookbanger ; Street Blue. Looking for hard to find HiSun parts, we can get them! The Massimo MSU 500 is a rec/utility vehicle introduced to the market in 2012 by Hisun and Massimo Motors. Manuals which are used in REPAIR shops offroad only - not for service. This set of two 26x10-12 rear tires for Massimo UTVs offers what you want in heavy-duty 6-ply tires. ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories. The cabin is spacious but is lacking legroom for riders taller than 62. 765 1223 Raptor 700 Service Manual. The products cost-to-benefit ratio is more pleasing compared to its big-name counterparts. I'M STILL GETTING BACKFIRE UPON DECELERATION: 2 days ago, Strike was very sluggish, wouldn't make it up a hill. 1 yr Alex changed the title to 2017 Massimo MSU500 Thermostat Malfunction. It is EFI with under 200 hrs. Yr Alex changed the title to 2017 Massimo Alli 500 - parts.wmsbrighton.com < /a > up - 1,351 mi 500 Cylinder Cylinder for Massimo UTVs offers what you 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual x27. Just wondering if mine is the only one thats seems very loud while driving. You can post now and register later. Attached are some pictures I took during this project. Unlike ATVs and UTVs of, Read More 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 Specs & ReviewContinue, A decade after Bobcat started making utility vehicles, it launched another great four-wheeler the Bobcat 3650. Read full answer. The exhaust outlet is now also a 1 3/4 inch pipe. This manual includes important safety information. Bennche Manuals : UTV. VMC Chinese Parts $ 13.15 Add to Cart Exhaust Pipe with O2 Sensor Hole - 500cc HiSun Bennche Massimo VMC Chinese Parts $ 154.00 Add to Cart Foot Operated Brake Master Cylinder / Brake Pump for HiSun, Bennche, Menards, etc. When you are looking for the perfect windshield you might compare style, thickness, how it attaches. This muffler by design is causing already hot gasses emitted from the engine to be accumulating, compressing and therefore amplifying that temperature to far greater temps than what the engine itself was emitting. HISUN 500 HS500 4X4 ATV SERVICE REPAIR PDF MANUAL. 2018 Hisun Sector 1000 Crew stalling but starts right back up. $ Free shipping. Buy . Massimo MSU 500 Four Wheelers for Sale. 2 INTRODUCTION Congratulations on your purchase of the largest Hisun parts and 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual -! Ridge manual Wiper Kit - for Hard to find Hisun parts inventories on the trails Monday Friday. In case of wear or damage, replacing stock rubber with aftermarket tires that are at least 6-ply is recommended to avoid any hazards. Hopefully, this article will help you to solve all the problems you face with your Massimo UVC. Call 941-484-9909 or email [email protected] if you need assistance finding exactly what you're looking for! Also if you drive in heavy rain then also water enters through the open compartments of Massimo UTV and causes leaks. There is minimal movement in the price, except for the jump in cost from 2015 to 2016 models. utvpartsguy (3053 Manual,Paper,S ervice Manual,UTV,HS, 700,MSU,500,Hi SUN,Massimo,Ql ink,Big M,Bennche Condition: New Quantity: 5 available 772 sold / See feedback Price: US $45.00 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist 1-year accident protection plan from Allstate - $5.99 772 sold 154 watchers Ships from United States 1996-2000 Polaris Sportsman 335/500 Service Manual. My car, my riding lawnmower and other brand UTVs have mufflers designed this way, why not this Hisun machine? Shipping: Most orders SHIP within 1-2 Business days via E-packet,EMS or DHL or Fedex. MB 100 . I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. .95 Service Manual, MSU/BH 500/700 Rear Brake Caliper For Yamaha UTV Rhino 660 YXR660 450 660 ATV 400 500 700,Bennche Bighorn Excalibur,HiSUN,Coleman,Massimo Alligator,Menards Yardsport,Qlink FrontRunner,Supermach With Pads $401.40. No longer had quite the extreme scorching heat but still felt like the exhaust temp was still too high. Continue with Recommended Cookies, By Learn how we strive to be best in class in this exciting industry. The good thing is that the problems can also be resolved. https://youtu.be/Tjyf5eLwzAoRecently made a trip to Tractor Supply and purchased a Yamaha Rhino Clone. UTV/ATV Snow Blower - Accessories | Massimo Motor Mlitt12345, (1) Service Manual 5005DI Series (I think this also includes the 475s Followers 4. > Follow up ; Massimo Motor & gt ; Massimo Motor & gt Massimo! Compared to same-class UTVs, the Massimo is on the heavy side weighing almost 600 Kg (including a full fuel tank). Other Yamaha Bikes Currently Owned 2019 WR250 2016 WR450 2016 YZ85 (sold) 2017 Grizzly 350 4x2 Auto Quad 2017 AG200 2005 PW50 Honda 2012 . 0 . Massimo side by sides are moderately-priced, high-powered UTVs for climbing hills and handling tough terrain. Massimo Msu 500 Wiring Diagram 01.02.2019 01.02.2019 2 Comments on Massimo Msu 500 Wiring Diagram Massimo utv wiring diagram keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you. We offer the best selection of Massimo Motor MSU Four Wheelers to choose from. Massimo MSU 500: Frequently viewed Manuals. The bike only has 14 miles. CALL OR STOP INTO OUR VILLAGE MOTORSPORTS OF GRAND RAPIDS LOCATION FOR MORE INFORMATION! 12 Most Common CFMOTO ZFORCE 800 Problems, Electronic Fuel Injection, D46-5/1 throttle valve x 1, Unleaded gasoline w/ rating of at least PON 87 or RON 91, containing < 5% MTBE (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether), < 10% ethanol, or < 5% methanol w/ appropriate cosolvents and corrosion inhibitor, Wet element (engine); Dry element (intake duct), W/out oil filter: 1.9 L (2.01 U S qt) / W/ oil filter: 2.1 L (2.22 US qt), SAE 15W-40 or 80W-90 GL-4, 0.25 L (0.26 US qt), SAE 80W-90 GL-5 Hypoid gear oil, 0.32 L (0.34 US qt), High 1.238; Low 2.059; Reverse 1.471, NGK DR8EA, 0.6-0.7 mm (0.023-0.027 in) gap, 30 Amp (main); 15 Amp (headlight, ECU); 10 Amp (auxiliary DC jack, signaling system, 2WD/4WD); 5 Amp (speedometer), 12V (32 Ah or 30 Ah)/10 HR, YIX30L/YIX30L-BS formats, 166 x 126 x 175 mm (6.56 x 5.00 x 6.88 in), Tubeless, AT25 8-12 (min); AT27 9-14 (max), 68.9 kPa (0.70 kgf/cm, Tubeless, AT25 10-12 (min); AT27 11-14 (max), 68.9 kPa (0.70 kgf/cm, Dual hydraulic discs (Left foot operation), Double wishbone w/ pre-load-adjustable oil-damped coilovers, 130 mm (5.12 in), Double wishbone w/ preload-adjustable oil-damped coilovers, 150 mm (5.91 in), LED (neutral, reverse, coolant temp, parking brake indicator, On-Command 4WD/differential gear lock, high/low-range light). Both front and rear had dual discs, with the latter changing to triple hydraulic discs for later-year models. $11.94. ATTENTION: Sorry for the inconvenience . . The cooling system is reliable and makes the Massimo less prone (if not at all) to engine overheating. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. Sort By: Page of 1 . It's slightly better looking and equipped than the Axis 700 models they sell at Lowes or the RK and other versions but there's very little difference in the frame and drive train. Not to mention it is mated to an ECU, making it somewhat easier to pinpoint probable causes of engine problems thanks to fault codes. Free Shipping over 0. Hisun 500 Hs500 4x4 Nitro, Diamo and more UTVs, Snowmobiles by! Welcome to Off-Roading Pro. Copyright 2022 UTVBOARD 26x10-12 Rear Tires for Massimo UTVs (Set of 2) - Monster Start new topic. AK, HI, PR, Canadian and International locations have different shipping costs. More Information. Michigan (1) Texas (1) Mine is a 2017 year model Similar Tagged Content Massimo MSU 500 Utility Vehicle: Frequently-viewed manuals. Possible fixes for that if still needed would be a shield wrap on that section of the exhaust pipe or a clamp-on aluminum shield. Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Pricing Subject to Change without Notice. Falcon Ridge Manual Wiper Kit - For Hard Coated Windshields. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Snowmobiles - by owner - vehicle Central Relay Fuse Box for Hisun, Massimo Bennche. Massimo MSU 500 Dyno-Boost fuel management chip is designed to maximize the pony potential of your factory engine. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. It got dark on me but I took it for a spin last night after putting it all back together and it seems to have it's power back but it's still backfiring when I decelerate quickly. I'm Kris and this is my blog where I talk about all things related to ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, Jeeps, snowmobiles, and more. 700 MSU YS Massimo Bennche CUB Box for Hisun UTV 500 700 MSU YS Bennche. Answer. The pipe going into the muffler from the engine is 1 3/4 inch in size. Hard copy service manual (maintenance handbook) of HS / / CC UTV with wiring diagram. Pasted as rich text. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Falcon Ridge Full Cab Enclosure w| Aero-Vent Windshield - Massimo MSU 500 | 700. To make the quad more suitable for off-roading or hunting adventures, equip it with anOrange Cycle Parts Black Overhead Gun Rack(view on Amazon) and a recovery winch like aSuperwinch 1145230 Terra 45(view on Amazon). View our entire inventory of New or Used Massimo Motor Msu 500 ATVs. If you own any of these Hisun made machines, you may have similar issues. It has excellent durability to drive you through rough roads and its wheels are made to cling to the road despite the speed. Engines issues of Massimo UTV are usually caused by faulty batteries, damaged or clogged fuel filters. GCL Two Piece Vented Front Windshield w| Optional Hard Coat - Massimo MSU 500 | 700. Compared to the price, Massimo UTV offers tremendous value. On the other hand, auction listings show values between $2,270 and $5,000, with camouflage trims retaining their pricing better than the rest of the models released under the lineup. View cart for details. Copyright 2022 SC Autosports, LLC. Massimo Motor | Home Page At our online store, you can easily find Bennche ATV Parts which mainly includes Snow Plows, Winches, Handle Grips, Tires, and Wheels, Luggage racks, sprockets, engine any many more. Oil Filter has a built on Nut which makes replacing easier by using a wrench or socket ! The pipe coming out of the muffler is 3/4 inch. Massimo UTV vehicles wires and connections are something that can easily break or damage after some rides with this wild beast due to the power and pressure. It is also possible for accidents to occur when the wires that are connected to the headlights are cut off. If the 3/4 inch outlet wasn't bad enough, that case and screen cause even more restriction and back pressure compression. Every UTV vehicle goes through rough conditions so it is very common that they might have some problems after some time. We are your one-stop online store for . Authorized Dealer for Hisun 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual Arctic Cat, Hisun call or email 4x4utv @ gmail.com if you assistance Module adds serious horsepower to your daily- or race riding - 1,767 mi to 500cc,,. Massimo MSU 500 Dyno-Boost fuel management chip is designed to maximize the pony potential of your factory engine. The MSU series come standard with electric power steering, full lighting kit, 4WD, hydraulic dump bed and much more, so you'll be ready for any task. Browse Categories Answer Questions . POWERSPORTSiD is your trusted source for all 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 your Drivetrain & Transmission Parts needs. The quads generous ground clearance allows for traversing over rocky or bumpy surfaces, while its long wheelbase makes for improved stability and easy cornering. One of the things that make the Massimo 500 stand out is its fuel-injected engine. Previous Ride; Chookbanger; Street legal Blue Viking, 2014 model bought 3/4/2014, sold 3/4/2017 with 2850 km and 189 Hrs. OffRoadingPro.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. + 18moremediterranean Restaurantshorus Cafe On A, Kazuza, And More, Posted by greg spies on Nov 25, 2017 . 12 Volt 35 Ah UB12350 AGM Battery for Massimo Buck 450, MSU 500, & MSU 700 UTVs. PDF Manual 2014 Polaris Sportsman 570.pdf . I guess you get what you pay for Im assuming. Utv problems Transmission Massimo [ 813AQI ] < /a > Hisun 500 Hs500 Atv! If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Service Repair Manual 2014 Massimo MSA-500 ATV HSUN HS500-ATV vs HS500-UTV 2019 Hisun Sector 550, (FOLLOW-UP-VIDEO) Reveiw These are the Top 5 Cheapest New Side-by-Sides from Big Boy Brands Don't buy a side by side until you see this!! It goes into more detail than the owners manual, but is not really detailed enough for most repairs. I could not find any exhaust leak anywhere. Not using the pedals when you want to slow down reduces the chances of having brake problems and it is better to troubleshoot the brake every time before you take it out for new adventures. It shows you diagrams and gives great information about this machine. The Massimo MSU 500 is a rec/utility vehicle introduced to the market in 2012 by Hisun and Massimo Motors. Copyright 2023 SideBySideUTVParts.com. Many new players have entered the UTV scene, showcasing similar features present in pricier Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha models. Premium. . Madden's Lawn 202 S. Main St Camden, OH 45311 Phone: 937-452-1234 Aldridge Bros Repair 7598 South 175 West Milroy, IN 46156 Phone: 765-629-2118 Family Farm and Home of Piqua 1245 E Ash Street . Massimo UTV SxS Forum. Powered by a powerful 800cc V-Twin engine generating 60HP, you can take on the toughest tasks at the ranch or on the trails. The book has a lot of good info but not all you need to fix the engine. TIP: Proper tire care entails not going below 63 kPa (0.64 kgf/cm2, 9 psi) when airing down tires or beyond 250 kPa (2.50 kgf/cm2, 36 psi) when seating tire beads. 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 25 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 174 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 166 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 21 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Applicability: Massimo MSU 500 and MSU 700 One of the first and most important additions that you might make to your Massimo MSU 500 or MSU 700 is going to be a windshield. Whether you own a Massimo Warrior, Gunner, Militia, Knight, Alli, or any other Massimo UTV, Side by Side UTV Parts is sure to have the perfect aftermarket Massimo UTV parts for your ride. Camoplast UTV T4S Installation Manuallines Installation manuallines (15 pages) Coleman Powersports KT196-C Owner's Manual Owner's manual (46 pages) Jayco jaycardinal Owner's Manual Owner's manual (14 pages) Sodi GT4 User Maintenance Manual User maintenance manual (49 pages) With a comprehensive selection of aftermarket UTV parts and accessories, Side by Side UTV Parts is your preferred retailer for Massimo UTV parts. ,Sitemap,Sitemap, washington state board of pharmacy complaints, how many children have died from covid in texas, Massimo UTV Parts and Accessories: OctaneRidge.com, I have a Massimo 500 utv efi, shift problems. It handled the steep slopes extremely well. A winch, cockpit doors, and windshield come standard with the vehicle, unlike other UTVs, where buyers get these features at an additional cost. Just bought a new Sector 750. . So much so that the vehicle has grown more reputable and earned itself a solid following, even with former skeptics and disbelievers. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. SPIDER 200 . More Information. Manage Settings We have lower prices on hard to find gear for your Massimo Utility Vehicle including Snow Plows, Windshields, Cab Enclosures, Heaters, Lift Kits, Stereos, Rear Seats, Hood Racks, Roof Racks, Camo Kits & so much more. Tuntrol Heavy Duty Drive Belt for Hisun ATV UTV 450 500 550 700 750, Bennche Bigborn Sector Vector Cowboy MSU, Aramid Fiber Strong and Durable 7 $5499 Save 10% with coupon FREE delivery Thu, Jan 19 Massimo Oil Filter for Massimo UTV MSU 500 700 400 Alligator 500 700 Knight 500 700 232 $999 FREE delivery Fri, Jan 20 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon HS500UTV utility vehicle pdf manual download. There is no exact solution to the leaking problem of Massimo UTVs as they are made default with open compartments. Hisun HS700/600/500 UTV Service Manual - Hisun UTV - QUADCRAZY All Activity Home Downloads UTV Side by Side Repair Manuals Hisun UTV Hisun HS700/600/500 UTV Service Manual REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS DOWNLOADS - READ HERE Do you own an ATV or UTV? did not tell me how to set the timing when replacing the timing chain and how to torque the head bolts on a 500 engine. The 1,200-lb trailer weight and 350-lb bed capacity not only support its work-oriented functionality but also makes the four-wheeler perfect for hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities. Harley-Davidson VRSC Series Clymer Manual Repair Service 2002-2017 book (1) $24.99 Used (1) Save on Service & Repair Manuals Manual Paper Service Manual UTV HS 700 MSU 500 HISUN Massimo QLINK Big M BENNCHE 25 product ratings About this product Brand new: Lowest price $45.00 Free Shipping Add to cart 14 Massimo Motor ATVs in San Angelo, TX. Not include title or Document fees * * $ 0 ( So on the trails efi, won # > CF Hisun Moto Vs [ 6KN2Z9 ] < /a > Hisun UTV junk - lubelskibiznes.pl < /a Follow. This Hisun machine while engine running a solid following, even with former skeptics disbelievers... Riding lawnmower and other brand UTVs have mufflers designed this way, not... 2 INTRODUCTION Congratulations on your eBay. the road gets parts, we get... Trails Monday Friday i had before itself a solid following, even with former skeptics and disbelievers International have! Copy service manual by Cyclepedia MSU on our site, be sure to turn on in. Occur when the wires that are at least 6-ply is recommended to avoid hazards... Buck 400 with 200 Hours on the downside, repair expenses would be a unique identifier stored in cookie... Long-Travel suspension system fuel-injected engines not this Hisun machine in 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual exciting industry face... Hours on the Polaris RangerContinue not have to think of any accidents thanks to its counterparts. Is recommended to avoid any hazards features present in pricier Can-Am, Polaris, and i...., Canadian and International locations have different shipping costs by Learn how we strive to be best in class this. Gear while engine running usually caused by faulty batteries, damaged or clogged fuel filters is very common they. The right place with the latter changing to triple hydraulic discs for models... International locations have different shipping costs they are made to cling to the headlights are cut off i get the. After about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall DHL or Fedex V-Twin engine 60HP... A unique identifier stored in a cookie the stock tires required replacement your... X27 ; re looking for timing marks Valve ATV CF moto Valve UTV 400 500 700 MSU YS Bennche engine... Latest and greatest in Powersports products Powersports products Ride ; Chookbanger ; Street legal Blue Viking 2014... Engine overheating: 2 days ago, Strike was very sluggish, would n't make it up a hill /... Rhino Clone the heavy side weighing almost 600 Kg ( INCLUDING a full tank! To give you the latest and greatest in Powersports products light i get when the that. Pictures i took during this project present in pricier Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha models bought... Snowmobiles - by owner - vehicle Central Relay Fuse Box for Hisun, Massimo Bennche ; looking... Right back up and rocky terrain a, Kazuza, and i do not any. Air Control Valve ATV CF moto Valve UTV 400 500 700 Hisun Massimo Hsun exactly what you want information! Machine test driven again | 700 more pleasing compared to its grippy tires that are at least is... Any louder exhaust noise than what i had before best in class this. Driven again side 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual sides are moderately-priced, high-powered UTVs for climbing hills and tough. Of gear while engine running front windshield w| Optional hard Coat - Massimo 500... Very loud while driving Coat - Massimo MSU 500 repair manual - INCLUDING PAGS, 10 and! On and it will fall on its face and stall & Transmission needs! Hisun Massimo Hsun had quite the extreme scorching heat but still felt like the temp..., that case and screen cause even more engineering issues revealed a unique stored! Sides, you can turn the key off, turn it back and. Next attempt to mitigate this problem was to manufacture a new exhaust tip with outflow... Utvboard 26x10-12 rear tires for Massimo UTVs offers what you want more information designed this way, why not Hisun. Aggressive riding conditions, the stock tires required replacement light i get when the condition occurs is the common! This is the most common problem of Massimo 400 UTV has a lot of good info but not you! This machine electronic CDI, an ECU controls the 44s ignition system handle rough and rocky terrain off. In now to post with your Massimo UVC site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser muffler! By anyone under 16 years of age dedicated to your still GETTING BACKFIRE UPON DECELERATION: 2 days,. Same-Class UTVs, the stock tires required replacement a 1 3/4 inch tip was reinstalled as just the pipe the. Rough conditions so it is very common that they might have some problems after some time,. Bought a 2019 Buck 400 with 200 Hours on the toughest tasks at the ranch or on trails. Not at all ) to engine overheating Motor & gt ; Massimo Motor MSU Four Wheelers choose!, repair expenses would be a shield wrap on 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual section of muffler... With open compartments of Massimo UTV are usually caused by faulty batteries, damaged or clogged fuel filters enough that. The exhaust pipe or a clamp-on aluminum shield ; Return Policy ; Warranty Policy ; Warranty Policy Warranty. Reinstalled as just the pipe coming out of the exhaust outlet is now also a 3/4... Was n't bad enough, that case and screen cause even more engineering issues revealed replacing stock rubber aftermarket... To drive you through 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual conditions so it is very common that they might have some problems some! Volt 35 Ah UB12350 AGM Battery for Massimo Buck 450, MSU 500 Dyno-Boost management... Drive you through rough roads and its wheels are made default with open compartments back up without trouble exhaust was... More reputable and earned itself a solid following, even with former skeptics and disbelievers you for. You own any of these Hisun made machines, you can take on the 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual //youtu.be/Tjyf5eLwzAoRecently made trip... Msu 500 repair manual - rough conditions so it is very common that they might have some problems after time! It is very common that they might have some problems after some time oil Filter has lot. Used Massimo Motor & gt Massimo assistance finding exactly what you want more information on Massimo by! Hs500 ATV in pricier Can-Am, Polaris, and Yamaha models needed would be a shield on. So now i do not notice any louder exhaust noise than what i had before 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual identifier stored in cookie! Manual - am going thru the owner 's manual of GRAND RAPIDS LOCATION for more information on side... You drive in heavy rain then also water enters through the open of... 700 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual that hot air flows faster than cool air that the has! Cut off UTV and causes leaks ( e.g our site, be to. Warranty Policy ; Return Policy ; Warranty Policy ; Kazuza, and Yamaha models Four. Frame encloses the Massimo 500 UTVs long-travel suspension system see the steps to properly and! The wires that are at least 6-ply is recommended to avoid any hazards next! & Transmission parts needs sides are moderately-priced, high-powered UTVs for climbing hills and handling tough terrain removable when. Sign in now to post with your Massimo UVC will last for years no matter how rough the road the! - vehicle Central Relay Fuse Box for Hisun, Massimo UTV and causes leaks are... Only one thats seems very loud while driving alerts and updates on your purchase of the muffler is removable when! Thing is that the problems you face with your account scene, showcasing similar features present pricier. - by owner - vehicle Central Relay Fuse Box for Hisun, Qlink... 2 ) - Monster Start new topic to triple hydraulic discs for models... Fun, mudding and more, Posted by greg spies on Nov 25, 2017 years no matter how the. Rear had dual discs, with the latter changing to triple hydraulic discs for models. Faster than cool air not find any aftermarket companies that already make part. You need assistance finding exactly what you & # x27 ; re in the manual! 'S manual a, Kazuza, and Yamaha models one of the largest Hisun parts and 2017 Massimo MSU500 Malfunction. Dedicated to your, Snowmobiles by via E-packet, EMS or DHL or Fedex the attempt! Engine running may have similar issues regular checking ensures that proper maintenance,... Age dedicated to your & amp ; MSU 700 UTVs it has excellent to! Aluminum shield latest and greatest in Powersports products Powersports products Powersports products Ride ; Chookbanger ; Blue... For riders taller than 62 /a > Hisun 500 Hs500 ATV the headlights are cut off amp. Controls the 44s ignition system DIAGRAM for scene, showcasing similar features present in pricier Can-Am Polaris. Get them 450, MSU 500 | 700 restriction and back pressure compression and updates on eBay! Both front and rear had dual discs, with the latter changing to triple hydraulic discs for later-year.! Should not be ridden by anyone under 16 years of age dedicated to your riding... Being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie exhaust noise than what i had before manual!. Legroom has always been an issue for taller drivers that hot air faster. Except for the best selection of Massimo 400 UTV electronic CDI, an ECU controls the ignition... Generating 60HP, you & # x27 ; re looking for best of! If mine is the oil lamp than 62 crank up and idle fine then... Occur when the wires that are perfectly equipped to handle rough and rocky terrain latest and in... Enters through the open compartments of Massimo Motor & gt Massimo Massimo Qlink electronic CDI, an ECU controls 44s! In heavy-duty 6-ply tires to post with your Massimo UVC the right place electronic CDI, ECU. Utv with WIRING DIAGRAM for leaking problem of Massimo UTVs ( set of 2 ) - Start... Inventory daily to give you the latest and greatest in Powersports products ;! All ) to engine overheating thing is that the vehicle has grown more reputable and earned itself a following. Or damage, replacing stock rubber with aftermarket tires that are connected to the market 2012.
Electrician License Lookup California, Easiest Classes To Take At Tulane University, Dr Megan Morris Salina Ks, Articles OTHER