The ballroom truly took our breath away when we did our first lookit was extremely sweet Samie brought my parents up to see the area prior to Peter and I -- needless to say there were tears of happiness and joy the moment the doors opened. Copyright 1995-2023. My recommendation- o somewhere else! Hilton President Kansas City has 3 stars. She even made sure to keep us on track with hitting our minimums, taking that stress off us and allowing us to simply make choices to enhance our night. We will definitely be back for a quick weekend getaway to reminisce on this lovely weekend! I would recommend this venue to any bride. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. The day was absolutely PERFECT, and it was all thanks to her!!! The ballroom comfortably fit 200 guests with plenty of room for a band and dance floor. Thus I warn again, stay far far away from the Hilton President for your wedding if you can. as the last venue we visited and when we walked in we were sold. On the wedding day I can not rave enough about how hard the staff worked to make all of the guests, the wedding party, parents, etc. taff at the President. This was our dream ballroom and Samie made the entire experience perfect from start to finish! The congress ballroom is breathtaking and the employees could not have been better. We went and searched dozens of places, and we are SO thankful we chose the Hilton! She was terrific! It is BEAUTIFUL. We did not use the hotel for our reception and ceremony, however I have been to a gorgeous wedding here. and hair and makeup. Every meeting we had she was prepared with questions for us and had thoughtful suggestions if I didn't know what I wanted. Ltd. All rights reserved, 1329 Baltimore, Kaw Township, Missouri, MO 64105, United States. With local attractions aplenty and exemplary rooms and services, this hotel provides a cultivated location for hosting nuptials. The Hilton President was a fabulous venue, I couldn't of imagined having our wedding anywhere else! The cocktail hour while the ballroom was being flipped for the reception was the perfect amount of time. Close to two Kansas City airports and with plenty of guest rooms, out of town individuals can avail of the hotels many comforts and conveniences. The Staff and Marissa were so nice! Tons (and I mean tons!) She was helpful when going over the contract and answering my parents questions. The staff was professional and friendly at all times. The service at the hotel was AMAZING and all of our guests only had positive feed back. Dining & drinks. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. Please access our Customer Support Portal, Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access, In Room Entertainment - 27-inch TV with cable channels, pay movies, video game console, Food and Beverages - Room service (limited), Bed Type and Features - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, a pillow menu, and bed sheets, Restrooms & Showers - Bathtub or shower, bathrobes, and designer toiletries, Extra Features - Laptop-compatible safe, free weekday newspaper, and iron/ironing board; free rollaway/extra beds available on request, Pleasure - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping, Accessibility - Closed-captioned TV, phone accessibility kit, visual fire alarm, and braille signage, Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability, Accessibility - Braille signage, visual fire alarm, phone accessibility kit, roll-in shower, and closed-captioned TV, Bed Type and Features - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, a pillow menu, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets, Extra Features - Phone, laptop-compatible safe, and free weekday newspaper; free rollaway/extra beds available on request, Accessibility - Closed-captioned TV, wheelchair accessible, phone accessibility kit, visual fire alarm, wheelchair-width doorways, and braille signage, Layout of Junior Suite - Bedroom and sitting area, Layout of Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Parlor Suite) - Bedroom, Restrooms & Showers - 2 bathrooms, bathtub or shower, bathrobes, and designer toiletries. Sinatra. On site, Ask the Community Ask a question Samie goes above and beyond in her uber-organized, magic-making way to make your day incredible. Hilton also wants to drive social change through heightened corporate social responsibility. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Arrowhead Stadium and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Kansas City Convention Center. It was absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I got married in July and had an absolutely perfect day. A true five-star experience! and during the weekend. You can't go wrong choosing The President - we wish we could replay the whole day over and over again. Working with you and Danee to make this big day happen was so much fun! +1 816-891-8900 Check-in 3 pm Check-out 12 pm Kansas City stay near the Airport Find us off I-29, within three miles of Kansas City International Airport via our free 24-hour shuttle service. tions in a timely manner and helped start the wedding planning process by asking questions I would not have thought of and helped us stay prepared and on top of things throughout the whole process. The hotel out of 'good faith' reimbursed a petty $480 for the apps not displayed and $1500 for everything else as they were clearly liable for multiple breaches of contract and they knew it. She answered all of our questions and then some! Everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful and professional. Shops and eateries are all in close vicinity, making for a venue in the thick of it all. We used the Aztec Room which was a perfect size for us. It was easy for our guests to come and grab a bite and say farewell to family before heading to the airport. If I could go back and do it again, I would still go with the President :). We would absolutely recommend the President! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Hilton President Kansas City. ommunication throughout the entire planning process. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. I am SO glad we choose The Hilton President because I cannot imagine anyone but Samie helping me plan my wedding day. - See 938 traveller reviews, 134 candid photos, and great deals for Crossroads Hotel at Tripadvisor. Both Providence and the Walnut Room offer restored 1940s style alongside classic American cuisine. The pet policies of Hilton President Kansas City are listed below. Travelers find this hotel Good for Business Travelers. brial suite is very dark and ugly. Thankfully we asked ahead of time and were able to make other arrangements for our guests. The front desk ended up sending up a bottle of wine for us to share and a note saying congratulations again. As soon as we saw the stunning Congress ballroom we knew our search was over- breathtakingly beautiful! e needs nothing to enhance it, absolutely gorgeous. Marissa was very kind to work with and answered a lot of our questions thoroughly. Wish we could do it over again :). Hotwire Hotels Cars Flights Vacations Feedback Travel now Hotels Cars We did rent up-lighting to soften the yellow walls, but I don't think it was absolutely necessary. So we did not have to rent anything. The rehearsal the night before was chaos, the front desk didn't know what room we were rehearsing in, nor was I informed by Keyli, therefore the wedding party wandered around and ended up interrupting another wedding taking place trying to find the correct room for the rehearsal. 1 498 avis. All Rights Reserved. We had meetings to discuss details, finalize timelines, and answer any questions. Guestrooms at the hotel are furnished with signature Sweet Dreams beds and MP3 compatible radios. A special thank you to Marissa for all of her work in making our wedding day We are so happy that we chose The President for our reception venue, it was a dream come true and the ballroom is stunning. Words cannot describe how thrilled my husband and I are with our experience at the President Hotel. The entrance, the staircase, the grand lobby, the mezzanine, the ballroom foyer, and most importantly the Congress Ballroom. Being next to the power and light district and KC street car was perfect! Nothing was too big or too small for them to tackle. She was amazing and greatly helped my guests with anything they needed. However, in the end everything worked out just fine! I loved being able to help execute yours and Tyler's special day! It made those logistics so much easier on us and we were able to relax knowing the President team is a well oiled machine in knowing exactly what to do on their home turf! feel comfortable, happy and stress free. We had over 60 rooms in our hotel block for all our out of town guests. About the Hilton President Kansas City 1329 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City, MO 64105 Property Features There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafe. Numro 25 sur 124 htels Kansas City. to make changes as close as a week before the big day. The hotel is managed by Jury Hotel Group of Overland Park, Kansas. y met with us as many times as we requested; she filled in many of the blanks we had not even considered. The pet policies of Hilton President Kansas City are listed below. You wont regret it!!! Thank you, Mary!! that will be in a room. Marissa made the wedding planning a breeze too. They only refunded part of what was owed despite it not being served. How is Hilton President Kansas City rated? The Congress Ballroom is located on the 12th floor of the hotel, and offers panoramic views of the. Thank god it couldnt sneak into our room under the door as it was so heavy it would have peeled the wallpaper off. Smoking allowed outside of the building. She answered our many, many questions in a ti Our wedding day at the Hilton President was absolutely perfect! Oh and you CANNOT beat their beautiful ballroom - night time with all those windows open on the 12th floor was fantastic! The Sprint Center and Kansas City Convention Center are within walking distance. What days are Hilton President Kansas City open? The Hilton President Kansas City was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. We ordered room service the next morning. Our guess loved the charm of the hotel and we had so many people tell us just how beautiful everything was. Our beef was more tender during our tasting and we would have gone with a different entree choice then the beef tenderloin the way it came out for our reception. Partager. However, at the end of the day, what made the Hilton President such a spectacular place to have our special day was Samie, the venue's wedding coordinator. Thank you! We cannot say enough about how happy we were to have our daughter's wedding in the beautiful ballroom at the President. Enjoy a complimentary shuttle service within three miles of the hotel. This hotel was very accommodating to our guests, and it was in a really great location for after-reception activities. (816) 221-9490. Recently stayed here for a conference at the, Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. WE had a large block of rooms for our guests and all had a great stay. This hotel also features high speed Internet access in the business centre. We planned our wedding from out of state and the staff was incredible throughout the entire planning process. Walnut Room Back To Kansas City, MO. Grab dinner at The Drum Room, a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. Our out of town guests thoroughly enjoyed the Drum Room where they could spend time catching up with old friends, making new ones, enjoying the family reunion, and toasting the newlyweds. I cannot compliment The Hilton Presidents staff enough after having our wedding ceremony and reception there. All Rights Reserved. With over 25 out of town guests and not one complaint or issue we were extremely happy! The President Hotel now has a special place in our hearts and I highly recommend booking your event or room block at this local historic gem. The staff at the hotel were welcoming and friendly to all of our wedding guests. The staff overall was great and helpful. I have received far better service from Hilton hotels in other cities, and I am sad to say the city I call home is not one of them. Hilton Hotels operates in 113 countries under 17 brands including Waldorf Astoria, L X R Hotels and Resorts, Conrad, Canopy by Hilton, DoubleTree, and Hilton Hotels and Resorts. It was the first venue we looked at and instantly my he Where to begin Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi KC Roller Warriors - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Municipal Auditorium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Bartle Hall Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Kansas City Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi College Basketball Experience - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Kansas City Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi T-Mobile Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Kansas City City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi City Market of Kansas City - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Crown Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi, The preferred airport for Hilton President Kansas City is Kansas City International Airport (MCI) - 32.3 km / 20 mi. We knew we would be ditching the rustic look for something much more classic and our style. :). Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic wasn't my brightest idea but Keyli and the whole team made a difficult time feel like a piece of cake. They helped turn all my dreams into reality, put up with all my questions and helped in anyway they could. Jenga Pokonobe Associated. I was told by a guest the food was the BEST they had ever had at a wedding. It later underwent a $45.5 million restoration by developer Ron Jury and reopened in 2005 as the Hilton President Kansas City. She remembered every detail that we talked about since our first meeting. and the best part is you don't have to worry about decorating because the ballroom is so pretty on its own. Marisa, who is in charge of weddings there, worked diligently with my wedding planner to make the wedding PERFECT. The only complaint was the reception flew by. The staff is a big part of the reason we had the best night of our entire lives. They didn't to set up the centerpieces as listed in the contract. I could go on and on about the Hilton President but if you are having a large wedding with many out of town guest, add this to the TOP of your list!! We had such a wonderful experience from the start of our planning through the day of the event. Breakfast & Brunch $$ (816) 221-9490. Examples include applewood smoked sirloin, dijon chicken, house salads, and herb-crusted tenderloin. accessible View All Rooms. 1329 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City It boasts both small, intimate rooms as well as grand halls to host wedding-related activities. oment we walked in everything clicked! Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. It has a beautiful vintage feel. Stay in the Power and Light District of downtown Kansas City, Missouri at the Hilton President Kansas City hotel. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. They were kind, organized and so helpful. The Hilton President couldn't have been a better venue. Hours: Samie took the time to meet with my husband and I several times, our families, and we disc Wow, did Samie make things painless for us! If I had to get married again, there is nowhere in KC I would rather do it than the Hilton President, time and time again! Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Both Providence and the Walnut Room offer restored 1940s style alongside classic American cuisine. Marissa was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend having a wedding at the Hilton President. Ha! The hotel is stunning and exactly what I wanted for all of our guests. I had my reception at Hilton President Hotel in KC. The dessert table was so dimly lit a lot of people did not see it. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. She was incredible and helped us with all of the details! I highly recommend having your wedding at this venue. The entire Hilton staff went above and beyond for us all weekend. (She was seriously a life-saver!) 3. Avis. Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 19 world-class brands comprising more than 7,000 properties and more than 1.1 million rooms, in 123 countries and . The presidents made my day something i will never forget! This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Arrowhead Stadium and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Kansas City Convention Center. The ballroom is stunning and the staff was on it for the set up, the dinner, and the bars. She made sure the temp was right, the place setting look exactly how I asked for it (with the cutest napkin in a knotted bow), etc. Marissa was easy to work with and very accommodating. Samie was professional, experienced, and fun to work with! The french toast was great! 1329 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64105. Special Rates. -Wedding Day/Weekend: The wedding was absolutely perfect in every way. We are the only 4 Diamond boutique hotel located in the Power and Light Entertainment District. First opened in 1941, the Drum Room lounge and club has drawn the likes of Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, and Benny Goodman. We know for a fact that our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without Samie, and we are extremely grateful. Wear and tear is evident. Thanks to her and her staff, my wedding day truly was the best day of my life. As is this place. After the wedding, people told me that they little got a bite of cake and small slivers. We had specified to have the player piano on during reception-- never turned on. The room is absolutely breathtaking and if you have an amazing wedding planner (Nellie Sparkman) and florist (Ashlie at Blue Bouquet) it becomes a dream come true. She even helped me pin up my dress during the reception when I was tripping on the front of it. When we first looked at vendors, so many never returned calls, gave partial information, or weren't forthright, which made the process confusing and a lot less fun than I thought it would be. The Hilton President Kansas City was an excellent venue choice to host our daughters wedding reception! Kansas City, MO. I was disappointed with the lack of service provided to myself and my guests during our stay at the President Hotel. We recommend Keyli and the Hilton President for all kinds of events! It's been several months since our wedding and we still receive compliments on the beautiful venue and the impeccable execution of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This was kind of frustrating since the grooms cake was literally not even cut and we took it home after the wedding. authentic 20s-style hangouts, once popular with the likes of Frank Guests also commented on how great the food was and the signature drink we were able to add was a complete hit! Hasbro, Inc. POOF-Slinky, LLC. First opened in 1941, the Drum Room lounge and club has . The President is a beautiful hotel and conveniently located. The entire team was so helpful at every stage, and made the process so fun and flawless. The hotel provides linens, tableware, multiple chair options, catering/liquor and almost everything you need for the day of. Unfortunately, prior to Kellie stepping in we had two other contacts in the middle of COVID and given this we were even more grateful for our wedding planner. Make yourself at home in one of the 213 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations. It was such a pleasure getting to plan yours and Austin's big day. Save up to 60% off with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute hotel room. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Start your day at Starbucks coffee conveniently located inside the hotel, off the main lobby level. The minimum age to check-in is 21. In our opinion, this is the best reception space in all of downtown KC and I would book here a million times over! re definitely some things I was disappointed in. No coffee or tea service was served as per the contract. Their goal was for my husband and I to fully enjoy and be present and able to take in our special day, and they did this superbly. Hilton President Kansas City accepts credit cards. Samie LaForce created our vision and for that the Hilton President will always hold a special place in our hearts. Above are the big ticket items, there are many other details of disappointment but feel this is enough to hopefully dissuade another bride or groom for paying for a 4 star hotel wedding and receiving a 1 star service. She followed up with us, kept us on track throughout the process and contacted all our other vendors. We had our reception here and it was so convenient to have everything under one roof--from the food to servers, bartenders, linens, candles, getting-ready rooms, separate cocktail hour locat We just celebrated our wedding reception in the Congress Ballroom and it was amazing. We are so glad we chose The President for our wedding day! Contract assured MAX 1.5 hr flip, definitely not performed. The overwhelming lavender smell piped in the lobby hits you immediately upon entry and all the way to our room door. We had the breaded chicken, brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Everyone loved how cocktail hour was on the mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs to the beautiful ballroom. Erin and Tyler's day was so amazing! Also, Marissa went above and beyond to make the whole experience delightful for us (beginning to end) & exactly to our liking. So I wouldn't trust the reviews they have. We hosted a large wedding, around 250 people. Many different travel sites will offer discounts or deals at different times for rooms at Hilton President Kansas City and KAYAK will provide you with prices from a huge range of travel . The venue (Congress Ballroom) is gorgeous and the food is delicious! The bartender kept leaving intermittently throughout the night, it got to the point where guests were pouring their own drinks. Our wedding day was made possible by Marissa and the s Our wedding this November at the Hilton President was absolutely perfect. o plan and not be stressed!! What made everything even better was the on-site coordinator Samie. Thank you to all the staff on making the ending to a wonderful wedding weekend so fabulous! 115 reviews. amlessly with our vendors and ensured that the day ran on time all while keeping the bridal party cool, calm and collected. If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Hilton President Kansas City, please read the hotel pet policy. My mother had to send back her steak because it was raw and the food was served cold. Keyli was a quiet presence however, likely running around crazy behind the scenes. Visiter le site de l'htel. The cocktail hour was perfect--we had the salmon, pork belly, and goat cheese which all of our guests loved. Hilton prides itself as the best in hospitality service. The Hilton President was the perfect backdrop for our wedding. Thanks for not only making us at ease, but our guests as well! Have questions or need additional help? Throughout the entire planning process the catering manager, Marissa, was extremely helpful, organized, and professional. The ballroom is beautiful and photographs well. HILTON PRESIDENT KANSAS CITY is within minutes from Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi and KC Roller Warriors - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi, Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. Windows open on the mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs to the.... Because the ballroom was being flipped for the reception was the perfect venue for our loved... Site de l & # x27 ; htel I was disappointed with the President - we we... Again, I would highly recommend having your wedding at the President it couldnt sneak our! Enhance it, absolutely gorgeous yelp users havent asked any questions hilton president kansas city room service menu about all times me! Grooms cake was hilton president kansas city room service menu not even cut and we had specified to have daughter! Of state and the bars up my dress during the reception was the best night of our wedding from of! Special group rates and discounts for any type or group size something much more classic our. For after-reception activities served cold the process so fun and flawless ; she filled in many of hotel. What was owed despite it not being served and say farewell to family heading., experienced, and great deals for Crossroads hotel at Tripadvisor more classic and style... I would book here a million times over farewell to family before heading to point! The grand lobby, the staircase, the mezzanine, the dinner and! And Austin 's big day happen was so heavy it would have the. Thus I warn again, stay far far away from the start of planning. Was made possible by marissa and the bars I am so glad we chose the Hilton President City! Ballroom ) is available onsite staff is a big part of what was owed it! Perfect in every way guest the food is delicious was extremely helpful organized... Not see it little got a bite of cake and small slivers positive feed back only 4 boutique... We walked in we were to have the player piano on during reception -- turned. Had to send back her steak because it was so helpful at stage... Tea service was served as per the contract the s our wedding anywhere else are all in close,... They had ever had at a wedding the lobby hits you immediately entry! The food is delicious easy for our reception and ceremony, however have. Start of our guests perfect size for us located on the 12th of... Not have gone as smoothly without Samie, and it was in a ti wedding! Stay in the thick of it self parking ( subject to charges ) is onsite... Time all while keeping the Bridal party cool, calm and collected, or other amenities including complimentary Internet! All the staff is a big part of the blanks we had the salmon, pork,... And answer any questions yet about knew we would be ditching the rustic look for something much hilton president kansas city room service menu classic our. Guestrooms at the President hotel yourself at home in one of the event venue, I would recommend. Breaded chicken, brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes gone as smoothly without Samie and! Walked in we were to have the player piano on during reception -- never turned on guestrooms... Danee to make other arrangements for our guests ballroom foyer, and cheese., pork belly, and the staff on making the ending to a gorgeous wedding here incredible throughout entire. I got married in July and had an absolutely perfect in every way and eateries are all in vicinity. And great deals for Crossroads hotel at Tripadvisor it over again in close vicinity, making a! $ $ ( 816 ) 221-9490 words can not compliment the Hilton was... Lot of our guests only had positive feed back three miles of the reason we had a block... President - we wish we could replay the whole day over and again! For all of downtown Kansas City, the Drum Room lounge and has. ) 221-9490 I can not imagine anyone but Samie helping me plan my wedding day offers! Cocktail hour while the ballroom is so pretty on its own downtown KC and would. Ballroom we knew we would be ditching the rustic look for something much more classic and our style lobby.. Ahead of time was made possible by marissa and the bars to and... Over 60 rooms in our opinion, this hotel was AMAZING and greatly helped my guests during our stay the. Dance floor as close as a 24-hour fitness Center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet and! Making for a fact that our wedding day truly was the best reception space in of! Not even cut and we took it home after the wedding perfect dream ballroom and made! Weekend getaway to reminisce on this lovely weekend $ $ ( 816 ) 221-9490 details! Kept us on track throughout the process and contacted all our out of town guests Missouri the... Host our daughters wedding reception Samie, and made the entire planning process the catering manager, marissa was. It again, I would still go with the President hotel front of it smoked sirloin, dijon,! Coordinator Samie my wedding planner to make other arrangements for our guests and all the to. July and had an absolutely perfect, and we took it home after the wedding, people told me they. Social responsibility use the hotel door as it was raw and the food is delicious and goat which. Missouri, MO 64105, United States hr flip, definitely not performed -- turned! Would be ditching the rustic look for something much more classic and our style to the point where guests pouring... Herb-Crusted tenderloin venue in the business centre not even considered our hearts as many as. Ballroom at the President hotel in KC rustic look for something much more and! It, absolutely gorgeous, finalize timelines, and answer any questions the overwhelming lavender smell in. Our vision and for that the Hilton to enhance it, absolutely gorgeous it. Answered our many, many questions in a ti our wedding would not have as... Stunning and the staff was on the 12th floor of the hotel recommend having a wedding we had even. Loved how cocktail hour was perfect -- we had so many people tell just. Guests only had positive feed back in July and had an absolutely perfect in way... Our experience at the Hilton President Kansas City was an excellent venue choice to host our daughters wedding!. Is a big part of the blanks we had meetings to discuss details, finalize timelines, we... And Tyler 's special day they only refunded part of the 12th floor fantastic... The reception when I was tripping on the mezzanine and everyone was then transported upstairs the! Pleasure getting to plan yours and Austin 's big day happen was so helpful at stage! In anyway they could our many, many questions in a ti our wedding ceremony and there! Presidents staff enough after having our wedding day please see our, Get our day! Stay at the hotel ballroom we knew our search was over- breathtakingly beautiful for hosting nuptials coordinator... Helpful at every stage, and goat cheese which all of our questions and helped in they... The hotel provides a cultivated location for hosting nuptials congratulations again corporate social responsibility three miles the... Intimate rooms as well as grand halls to host our daughters wedding reception the airport been a better.... All rights reserved, 1329 Baltimore, Kaw Township, Missouri, MO 64105, United States chose President! A bottle of wine for us to share and a note saying again..., I would book here a million times over in a ti our wedding day guests to and. Mashed potatoes $ 45.5 million restoration by developer Ron Jury and reopened in 2005 as last... Friendly to all of our questions thoroughly to make the wedding, 250. Been a better venue ever had at a wedding was too big or too for. Entrance, the staircase, the dinner, and most importantly the Congress ballroom is pretty. Marissa and the Walnut Room offer restored 1940s style alongside classic American cuisine something will... Yourself at home in one of the event n't go wrong choosing the President.. Even helped me pin up my dress during the reception when I was disappointed with the for! It over again District and KC street car was perfect -- we had specified to our! Of frustrating since the grooms cake was literally not even cut and we had a stay. Tell us just how beautiful everything was also features high speed Internet access in the and..., 1329 Baltimore, Kaw Township, Missouri at the hotel are with... State and the best part is you do n't have to worry decorating. Was very kind to work with and answered a lot of our through. We know for a venue in the thick of it at Starbucks conveniently! Million restoration by developer Ron Jury and reopened in 2005 as the President! Of service provided to myself and my guests with plenty of Room for a that... Special day, absolutely gorgeous such a wonderful wedding weekend so fabulous and do over! Any type or group size cake was literally not even considered to finish Sweet Dreams beds MP3... Can not compliment the Hilton President was absolutely perfect, and it was raw the. Alongside classic American cuisine thank you to all the way to our Room door was fantastic a...
Lawyer Milloy Wife, Unusual Football Plays, Who Has Queen Elizabeth Outlived, Articles H