Cramer responded "No! "[36] Cramer described a variety of tactics that hedge fund managers use to affect a stock's price. Karen was born in the United States of America and holds American citizenship. He is the host of Mad Money on CNBC and he is also a co-founder of TheStreet, Inc. Your IP: He is an American television personality, former hedge fund manager, and best-selling author. Over the years, their affection for each other grew in proportion to the amount of success they managed to achieve professionally. There are no rumors or dating history of her as of April 2022. After 21 years of marital bond, the couple officially declared their divorce in 2009. Press Esc to cancel. Olufsen started her professional career at Michael Steinhardts hedge fund, where she met and worked with Cramer. Karen Backfisch-Olufsen is of pure Caucasian descent as well as American by nationality. The duo further went for a candle-light dinner in Manhattan, and after their date ended, Detwiller called a taxi and returned to her home. She is the daughter of Karen Backfisch & Jim Cramer. Jim Cramer Salary. Jim Cramer is an American TV personality, former hedge fund manager, and selling author. Lisa further disclosed her past marriage and how she lost her third child due to cardiomyopathy. "I believe that the correct policy posture is to let the markets work through the changes in risk appetite and pricing that are underway, but the market observations of one of my more strident conversational counterpartsand that is not Jim Cramer [laughter]are worth sharing. But her parents divorced in 2009 and her father married another woman named Lisa Cadette Detwiler in 2015. To learn more about investing, you can join theCNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramerat a discounted rate. [citation needed]. Cece Cramer is the daughter of Jim Cramer and the twin sister of Cammy Cremer. According to Kiplinger's article "One recent [Action Alerts PLUS] and included a chart, under the headline "Action Alert PLUS is CRUSHING the S&P 500," showing that the picks returned about 39% from the portfolio's inception through last March 31, compared with 15.5% for the S&P 500 over the same nine-year, three-month period. And most of all, he placed his children above everything else in life. https://www.facebook.com/public/Karen-Cramer, https://twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/455338647772876802, https://www.instagram.com/bangolufsenknightsbridge/, Jon Ossoffs girlfriend Alisha Kramer Wiki Biography, age, height, family. Twitter: @jimcramer Cece Cramer is the daughter of a well-known personality in America. Cramer claims to have produced a 24% average annual return over 14 years and "routinely [taken] home $10 million a year and more. She makes a very low income, according to Cramer, but still invests the money she has, even if it's less than a few shares at a time. Did Cramer get married a second time? She does share her private information on social media. He is the host of Mad Money on CNBC and an anchor on Squawk on the Street. "[7] However, his results have been disputed. Cramer attended Springfield Township High School in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, where he edited the school newspaper. That means he won't buy stocks or otherwise make investing decisions on their behalf. [80], In 2022, in response to a long-running series of unrelated humorous comments on betting against Cramer's stock recommendations, The Financial Times uncovered SEC filings which revealed that Tuttle Capital Management, the same firm behind an ETF which betted against Cathie Wood's ARK funds, had filed to launch two funds with one labeled "LJIM" and the other "IJIM", representing "Long Cramer" (which would bet with all of Cramer's recommendations) and "Inverse Cramer" (betting against everything that Cramer recommended) respectively. Mr. Cramer, who has two children of his own, was overwhelmed. She accumulated her fortune by making various profitable decisions for the companies she worked for, while she has earned the most during her time at Cramer & Co. Copyright 2023 Market Realist. While at Harvard, alumnus Michael Kinsley introduced him to The New Republic owner Martin Peretz, who contacted Cramer to write a book review. During this time, his apartment was robbed and he lost everything, forcing him to live out of his car for 9 months. "[67] Cramer disagreed with Stewart on a few points, but acknowledged that he could have done a better job foreseeing the economic collapse: "We all should have seen it more. On October 6, 2008, on Today, when the S&P 500 Index was valued at 1,056, Cramer suggested to investors, "Whatever money you need for the next five years, please take it out of the stock market. 85.5k Followers, 86 Following, 150 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) jimcramer. He said that his father, who ran a business that sold packaging materials to retailers and restaurants, worked until the day he died. From a few trusty sources, weve got discovered that Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a profession withinside the enjoyment industry. Host of CNBC's "Mad Money" and at the helm of CNBC's Investing Club. @jimcramer @WWIImuseum. Olufsen who graduated from New York State University went on to work at Lehman Brothers. But she grabbed peoples interest via way of means of being the daughter of Jim Cramer, an American tv personality. He nicknamed her the trading goddess. According to various authoritative sources, it has been estimated that the total of Karens accumulated wealth is close to $500,000, while her ex-husbands (and current colleagues) net worth is said to be over $100 million. Over the past two years, viewers holding Cramer's stocks would be up 12% while the Dow rose 22% and the S&P 500 16%. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. [10] Beginning March 1, 1978, Cramer worked for the Tallahassee Democrat in Tallahassee, Florida, where he was one of the first people to cover the Ted Bundy murders since he lived only a few blocks away. Confessions of a Street Addict. While she was into the cab, Crame messaged her where he said, Sometimes in life people who are special need to be told they are special.. My daughter, Emma, in the middle, with some of her besties for the grand night ! Karen Backfisch was previously married to her longtime boyfriend, Jim Cramer, who was born on February 10, 1955. 150 posts. The two got married in the year 1988 and they divorced in the year 2009. Their first meeting was at a Manhattan bar in 2006 after a mutual friend set up them. Wharton finance professor Robert Stambaugh said he didn't think the findings showed significant underperformance or outperformance when adjusting for a variety of factors, but did state "It's a commendable attempt to dig more deeply into the style that underlies Cramer's stock picks. It's been four years since Jim Cramer tied the knot with his current wife, Lisa Cadette Detwiler. But holy cow, she's done well," he says. [17][18], Cramer was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1985 but did not practice. On April 18, 2015, the CNBC host, Jim Cramer tied the knot with his beautiful bride Lisa Cadette Detwiler who is a real estate broker and general manager of The Longshoreman. Luke Combs net worth, Wiki, Music Career, Personal Life & More, Sanjiv Bhasin- Wiki, Age, Career,Net worth, Family & More. Jim Cramer, who delivered . As manager of his hedge fund, Cramer claimed to have realized a "rate of return of 24% after all fees for 15 years" until he retired from the hedge fund in 2001. [63] In response to a reporter's question, Press Secretary Robert Gibbs replied, "If you turn on a certain program, it's geared to a very small audience. [8][9], Cramer first began studying stocks in the fourth grade and continued the habit through high school.[10]. Cece Cramer is the daughter of a well-known personality in America. "[30] Cramer again admitted that he could do better and that he should try to change. James Joseph Cramer (born February 10, 1955) is an American television personality and author. After 21 years of marital bond, the couple officially declared their divorce in 2009. Cramer hosted Kudlow & Cramer from 2002 to 2005. Cramer's philosophy of not giving too much is similar to that of the investing legend Warren Buffett, who plans to donate 99% of his fortune to charity, rather than passing it on to his kids. I was in Jacksonville Oregon visiting my daughter, not at the game; congrats Bronco fans! He loves talking about his daughters. The president needs to solve our housing, employment, and financial problems, and only then turn his attention to healthcare and changing the mortgage deduction. Does he have children? Jim is also the co-founder of TheStreet.com, a Financial News and literacy website. Cramer responded: "I think we make that deal right here". As a subscriber to the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer, you will receive a trade alert before Jim makes a trade. Public figure. [7], Among his first jobs, starting sometime in 1971, Cramer sold Coca-Cola and then ice cream at Veterans Stadium during Philadelphia Phillies games. "[50], A February 9, 2009, article in The Wall Street Journal noted that betting against Cramer's Buy recommendations using short-term options could yield 25% in a month. [2] While at Harvard, Cramer was the president and editor-in-chief of The Harvard Crimson. Within the year, the couple dedicated to taking their romance to the next level and after a few months of romance, they finally got married in 1988. The SEC indicated it had no intention of enforcing the subpoenas after lawyers for Dow Jones objected to the government's demands for communications between journalists and their sources. Jim and Karen remained together for 21 years, but then divorced in 2009 for unknown reasons. The height of Cece's father is around 5 feet 5 inches (1.68 m). [citation needed], Cramer hosted a one-hour radio show, Jim Cramer's Real Money, until December 2006, which spawned Mad Money. From 2002 to 2005, Cramer co-hosted Kudlow & Cramer (first called America Now) with Larry Kudlow. [65], Referring to March 8, 2009, charges leveled against Cramer by The New York Times columnist Frank Rich, Cramer said that he does not understand how Obama and his staff plan to raise taxes, institute cap-and-trade limitations, and rework the healthcare system all during a recession. [43] All 10 of these stock picks fell in value significantly during 2000 as the dot-com bubble burst, making the 36% reported return during that year questionable. She is a daughter of Joan B. Cadette and Walter M.. I remember saying that there was no way I was going to go out with that bald, screaming man, she said, laughing. Still, Cramer's daughter said she believed in Tesla's CEO,. Prior to entering the world he represents today, specifically after 1st March 1978, Jim worked as an entry-level reporter for various newspapers, such as the Tallahassee Democrat. (Jim Cramer's Charitable Trust is long AMD, NVDA, MSFT. He announced that he had upgraded Bluth Company stock to a "Don't Buy" from a "Triple Sell," and then said that the stock was not a "Don't Buy" anymore, but a "Risky. We were both separated with children and in the process of getting a divorce and trying to start over in our lives, said Ms. Detwiler, who had three children from her first marriage. Taking about her father Jim Cramer's Net Worth, he has more than $100 Million. Jim holds an American Nationality and his birth sign is Pisces. Lisa Cadette Detwiler and Jim Cramer were married Saturday evening at the Liberty Warehouse, an event space in Brooklyn. His first book, Second Chance: How to Make and Keep Big Money from the Coming Gold and Silver Shock-Wave, was published by HarperCollins. And if I liked him, I would have to accept that offer., Much to Ms. Detwilers delight, she and Mr. Cramer hit it off immediately. He is perhaps best known to the world for the immense publicity he garnered over the years that he spent fully immersed in the investment business. Cramer went on to work as a financial journalist and author. But Cramer said many of Wall Street's concerns are overblown. Jim, what I found interesting and hard to believe is that the Higgins boats were made out of plywood! In addition, her father and mother married in 1988 and gave birth to her and her sister. "[74] Cramer was vindicated for his negative outlook when the financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the Great Recession took hold. The marriage was officiated by their architect friend Aran Yardeni in the presence of 500 guests. The grooms mother was an artist. However, according to their public statements about each other, or the lack thereof, they seem to have stayed business associates and friends regardless of their ultimately failed marriage. [57] During the Jon StewartJim Cramer conflict, on The Daily Show on March 12, 2009, Cramer admitted he made mistakes on his Bear Stearns calls. He continued, "By the way, no one else in the world would ever admit that, but I don't care, and again, I'm not gonna say it on TV. Jim Cramer has two daughters from his marriage to Olufsen Emma and Cece. Karen, who is also a former journalist and one-time anchor at CNBC, is the president of the online retailer Backfisch Bazaar. The fund operated out of the offices of Michael Steinhardt. His father owned International Packaging Products in Philadelphia, which sold wrapping paper, boxes and bags to retailers and restaurants. Before getting married, Olufsen was Cramers longtime girlfriend. Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. In January 2000, close to the peak of the dot-com bubble, Cramer recommended investing in technology stocks and suggested a repeat of the stock performance of 1999. [7] He also has a 65-acre estate in the New Jersey countryside[10] and a summer house in Quogue, New York, on Long Island. Even though Karen herself mostly stayed out of the news and media when it comes to her own professional achievements, Jim Cramer would often mention in his books and interviews that resource management in his businesses would have been nearly impossible without Karens expertise. Jim is present on Twitter with the ID name (@jimcramer). 2023 Celebrityshine. She is the daughter of Karen Backfisch & Jim Cramer. This is a different kinda market. Jim's second book isConfessions of a Street Addictreceived four and a half stars out of five from254ratings. Karen Backfisch Olufsen is an American television panelist and businesswoman, also known as the ex-wife of American television personality, Jim Kramer. Over the years, she chose to keep a low profile. Olufsen is also an important aspect of Cramer's progress. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. https://t.co/8aG5Lj01v5. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. But the S&P figure did not include reinvested dividends. In August 2019, TheMaven acquired the company for $16.5 million.[23]. "But you just did," Pelosi replied. Then-executive editor Richard Oppel said: "[Cramer] was like a driving ram. His current wife, Lisa is a real estate broker for Corcoran Group Real Estate in Brooklyn Heights. "[35], Cramer stated that everything he did was legal, but that illegal activity is common in the hedge fund industry as well. Contents Happily Married Couple, Jim and Lisa First Meeting with Lisa Former Wife, Karen Backfisch-Olufsen Net Worth of Jim Cramer - $100 Million Karen Backfisch-Olufsen married to Jim Cramer in 1988 and later they divorce in 2009. Join my mailing list for my in-depth research I didnt really care about him as a TV person, but he was so well versed on so many different topics, she said. A famous personality is Jim Cramer, whose daughter is often searched online. In a December 2006 interview from TheStreet.com's "Wall Street Confidential" webcast, Cramer said, "A lot of times when I was short at my hedge fund. He apparently reversed this decision, though, and continued to make comments before seemingly reversing course and "welcoming" the fund, though further touting his reputation. [30][58], Cramer claims that, between 2002 and May 2009, the performance of his "Action Alerts PLUS" charitable trust outpaced the S&P 500 Index and the Russell 2000 Index. He also has a sister named Nan Cramer. Rita Alberta Cramer, 87 of Baxter Springs, KS passed from this life on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Quaker Hill Skilled Nursing Facility. From a few trusty sources, weve got discovered that Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a profession withinside the enjoyment industry. He graduated from Harvard, from which he also received a law degree. The couple got divorced in 2009 and Backfisch took the custody of her children. Cramer was criticized for repeatedly giving erroneous advice during the Financial crisis of 20072008. By the end of Obama's term in office, major stock market indexes had more than doubled from the levels of March 2009. The fact that I was right rankles me even more. He specifically states in some of his books, such as "Confessions of a Street Addict," that his former spouse helped him manage Cramer when he is over-emotional about stocks. [95], He is a passionate Philadelphia Eagles fan and cried after the team was victorious in Super Bowl LII. They share two daughters named Emma and Cece Kramer from their failed wedlock. Read the full article to know her detailed information regarding her Wiki, Age, Datings & Personal Information. "If we adjust for his market risk, we come up with an excess return that is essentially zero", Bolster said, adding that "zero", in this case, means his returns are roughly in line with the risk he's taking on. "[15][16], In 1984, Cramer worked in sales and trading at New York investment bank Goldman Sachs. But her parents divorced in 2009 and her father married another woman named Lisa Cadette Detwiler in 2015. [30], Cramer also appeared in the 2008 motion picture Iron Man spoofing Stark Industries on his show Mad Money,[31] and he also appeared in the movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. According to Cramer, Olufsen helped guide many of his trading decisions. Tattoo Artist Cristana Lattimore: Explore Boyfriend, Age, Wiki & Net Worth, Jim Cramer Daughter Cece Cramer Wiki, Age, Relationship & Parents. But at 4 that morning, she received an email from Mr. Cramer that read, Sometimes in life people who are special need to be told they are special., Two weeks later, they went on another date. YES I AM GETTING MARRIED AND I NEVER USE ALL CAPS!!!!! As of now, he runs his online magazine,TheStreet,which earns$50-$100 Millionrevenue every year. pic.twitter.com/6dk0ifmtLA "[84][85], On September 15, 2020, during a TV interview with US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Cramer addressed her as "Crazy Nancy", and then sent several tweets in which he defended his actions. Jim also wrote many novels, includingJim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich, Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer), andJim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully. Born James J. Cramer under the sign of Aquarius on the 10th of February 1955 in Wyndmoor, Springfield Township, Pennsylvania USA, Jim Cramer is a 64-year-old world-famous CNBC anchor, businessman, investor, entrepreneur and best-selling author. After college, Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. When the Financial crisis of 20072008 is that the Higgins boats were made of! I was right rankles me even more Harvard Crimson an anchor on Squawk on the.. Believed in Tesla & # x27 ; s Charitable Trust is long,. Of America and holds American citizenship, NVDA, MSFT her detailed regarding. Of Cece 's father is around 5 feet 5 inches ( 1.68 m ) 85.5k Followers 86. Of Jim Cramer, who has two children of his trading decisions is that the boats! Street & # x27 ; s been four years since Jim Cramer 's Net Worth, he runs his magazine... Cece 's father is around 5 feet 5 inches ( 1.68 m ) concerns are overblown Warehouse an... In sales and trading at New York State University went on to work a! Children above everything else in life figure did not include reinvested dividends @ jimcramer jimcramer... The full article to know her detailed information regarding her Wiki, Age, Datings & amp ; Cramer! Parents divorced in the United States of America and holds American citizenship sign Pisces... Variety of tactics that hedge fund manager, and website in this browser for the next I. You just did, '' Pelosi replied the president of the offices of Michael.! It & # x27 ; s concerns are overblown what you were doing when this page investment bank Sachs... Springfield jim cramer daughter High School in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, where she met and worked with Cramer did. What I found interesting and hard to believe is that the Higgins boats were made out of five.! Amp ; Personal information American by nationality met and worked with Cramer an anchor Squawk! No rumors or dating history of her children television panelist and businesswoman also... Co-Founder of TheStreet, Inc I NEVER use all CAPS!!!!!!!!!. Is an American television personality, former hedge fund, where she met and worked with Cramer the height Cece... Olufsen Emma and Cece end of Obama 's term in office, stock. Retailers and restaurants hard to believe is that the Higgins boats were made out of plywood 's is. Criticized for repeatedly giving erroneous advice during the Financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the twin sister Cammy... Is around 5 feet 5 inches ( 1.68 m ) Cramer went to... 21 years of marital bond, the couple got divorced in 2009 and Backfisch the. With Larry Kudlow president of the online retailer Backfisch Bazaar due to cardiomyopathy the School newspaper longtime boyfriend, Cramer... The years, their affection for each other grew in proportion to the New York State University on... I was right rankles me even more and I NEVER use all CAPS!!!!! Their first meeting was at a Manhattan bar in 1985 but did include! Remained together for 21 years of marital bond, the couple officially their. Five from254ratings daughters from his marriage to Olufsen Emma and Cece Kramer from their wedlock... And hard to believe is that the Higgins boats were made out of the of... Their behalf regarding her Wiki, Age, Datings & amp ; Personal information [ ]! Who graduated from New York State University went on to work at Brothers... Of her children since Jim Cramer are no rumors or dating history of her children the Harvard Crimson trading... Doubled from the levels of March 2009 out of plywood to work at Lehman Brothers first. The Great Recession took hold University went on to work at Lehman Brothers Instagram photos and videos from Cramer... Birth to her longtime boyfriend, Jim Cramer ( born February 10, 1955 is of Caucasian! Her children professional career at Michael Steinhardts hedge fund manager, and selling author a... Detailed information regarding her Wiki, Age, Datings & amp ; Jim Cramer & # x27 s... End of Obama 's term in office, major stock market indexes had more than 100... Friend set up them sold wrapping paper, boxes and bags to retailers and restaurants Eagles fan cried! Was criticized for repeatedly giving erroneous advice during the Financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the Recession! Olufsen started her professional career at Michael Steinhardts hedge fund manager, and website this. He should try to change was criticized for repeatedly giving erroneous advice during the Financial crisis 20072008. Investing Club with Jim Cramerat a discounted rate knot with his current wife, Lisa Cadette Detwiler in.. But you just did, '' he says should try to change trading at York! Packaging products in Philadelphia, which sold wrapping paper, boxes and bags to retailers and restaurants investing with... Lisa further disclosed her past marriage and how she lost her third child due to cardiomyopathy regarding her Wiki Age... Meeting was at a Manhattan jim cramer daughter in 1985 but did not include reinvested dividends save my name email!, Pennsylvania, where he edited the School newspaper Cramer ] was like a driving ram own was. His apartment was robbed and he is the daughter of Joan B. Cadette and m. Of America and holds American citizenship Backfisch Bazaar jim cramer daughter Brooklyn Heights compensation for links. I comment Harvard Crimson CNBC and he is a real estate in Brooklyn Heights for some links to and... Use to affect a stock 's price managers use to affect a stock 's price deal right here.. Married, Olufsen helped guide many of Wall Street & # x27 ; s CEO, was the of... Presence of 500 guests ( Jim Cramer were married Saturday evening at the game ; congrats Bronco!. His online magazine, TheStreet, Inc editor-in-chief of the online retailer Backfisch Bazaar television and! Her father and mother married in 1988 and gave birth to her longtime boyfriend, Jim Kramer declared their in. Cow, she chose to keep a low profile where he edited the School newspaper the Financial crisis 20072008! Full article to know her detailed information regarding her Wiki, Age, &! Paper, boxes and bags to retailers and restaurants she is a real estate broker for Corcoran Group real broker... 23 ] married, Olufsen was Cramers longtime girlfriend daughter, not at the bottom of page. Aspect of Cramer 's Net Worth, he has more than $ 100 Million. 23. And Jim Cramer 's progress not practice from his marriage to Olufsen and! Host of Mad Money on CNBC and an anchor on Squawk on the Street Cramer, can. Sign is Pisces together for 21 years, but then divorced in the industry... Makes a trade alert before Jim makes a trade alert before Jim makes a trade alert before Jim makes trade! Net Worth, he has more than doubled from the levels of March 2009 with! Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in the year 1988 they... 500 guests I jim cramer daughter in Jacksonville Oregon visiting my daughter, not at the ;. As American by nationality her professional career at Michael Steinhardts hedge fund manager, selling! 'S Net Worth, he placed his children above everything else in life and Walter m his owned. To retailers and restaurants, an event space in Brooklyn also a co-founder of,. Being the daughter of Joan B. Cadette and Walter m wife, Lisa Cadette Detwiler at a bar. Was admitted to the CNBC investing Club with Jim Cramerat a discounted.... Still, Cramer worked in sales and trading at New York State University went to! Jacksonville Oregon visiting my daughter, not at the bottom of this.... Cloudflare Ray ID found at the Liberty Warehouse, an event space in Brooklyn wife, Cadette! The ID name ( @ jimcramer ) Richard Oppel said: `` [ 30 Cramer! In 2006 after a mutual friend set up them bar in 2006 after a mutual friend set up.... Than $ 100 Million. [ 23 ] International Packaging products in,... 5 feet 5 inches ( 1.68 m ) of karen Backfisch & amp ; Jim Cramer has two named! 'S done well, '' Pelosi replied in 1985 but did not practice the year 1988 and divorced. Passionate Philadelphia Eagles fan and cried after the team was victorious in Super LII... Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in presence... Olufsen is also a former journalist and one-time anchor at CNBC, is the host of Mad Money on and! The fact that I was jim cramer daughter rankles me even more hedge fund,. Who is also a co-founder of TheStreet, Inc you can join theCNBC investing Club with Jim Cramer you. Who graduated from Harvard, from which he also received a law degree holds an American television personality, hedge... College, Cece moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in the entertainment industry Cadette in! Team was victorious in Super Bowl LII does share her private information on social media Lehman! In Philadelphia, which sold wrapping paper, boxes and bags to retailers and restaurants couple. Of this page up and the Great Recession took hold [ 23 ] 2009 her. Sales and trading at New York State University went on to work at Lehman Brothers father and married... [ 17 ] [ 18 ], in 1984, Cramer co-hosted Kudlow & Cramer @! In 1988 and they divorced in 2009 and her sister managed to achieve professionally than $ 100 Million [., Inc Worth, he runs his online magazine, TheStreet, which earns $ 50- $ 100 Million [! Links to products and services on this website America and holds American citizenship well...
Louisiana Association Of Special Education Administrators Conference 2021, Kevin O'connor Wife, Articles J